How Would You Do It? (not for Catholics)

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so if i did for some reason decide to kill myself it'd be with a gun out in the middle of nowhere. no mess for family members to clean up, no body for a while so nobody gets rich off my life insurance and no note. i'd be just a skeleton that some unfortunate hiker will find in a few years and be scarred from ever walking through the woods again.

i think most people should kill themselves. the 'how' is probably the main thing stopping me, because i don't really ever plan suicide as part of my day, so i never get around to it. but yeah, being alive is dumb.

most of the time, when i think about suicide, it's not really for like "oh my god my life is so awful, i'm poor, i'm in love with someone who doesn't care about me, i'm going nowhere, i hate my family, blah blah blah i'm morrissey" reasons... although all those things are probably true; i am morrissey. it's usually for really simple reasons like... eh, i don't wanna put pants on today. actually, i don't really want to do that ever again. i should just end it now.

i was raised catholic. i have a feeling most religions don't want you to off yourself. also, anyone who was raised catholic and is over the age of 20 is actually called "atheist."

i think most people should kill themselves. the 'how' is probably the main thing stopping me, because i don't really ever plan suicide as part of my day, so i never get around to it. but yeah, being alive is dumb.

most of the time, when i think about suicide, it's not really for like "oh my god my life is so awful, i'm poor, i'm in love with someone who doesn't care about me, i'm going nowhere, i hate my family, blah blah blah i'm morrissey" reasons... although all those things are probably true; i am morrissey. it's usually for really simple reasons like... eh, i don't wanna put pants on today. actually, i don't really want to do that ever again. i should just end it now.

i was raised catholic. i have a feeling most religions don't want you to off yourself. also, anyone who was raised catholic and is over the age of 20 is actually called "atheist."

i believe this condition is called being white, unpopular and in high school. i hear they've developed successful treatments to slow or even completely stop this horribly debilitating condition.

• Like 1

If my life ever fell apart so drastically that I felt I had nothing left to live for, I'd just become a traveling drunken graff hobo.

I could ride with this if the plan was altered a bit.

Instead of riding the rails I'd just want to steal ATM machines and peel across the country with the proceeds.

Yes, I know it's flawed, but suck my ass.

This is fantasy and if you don't understand that, you might as well kill yourself.

Probably in one of those 7 or 8 story malls... like the Westfield in downtown SF.

add some perspective to the lives of all those mindless fucks buying shit they don't need. /no hippie anarchist shit

or hang myself in a public place where it might be rather difficult to get my dead ass down.

i don't agree with suicide in the vast majority of cases, but, as a contemplative person, i like to entertain the idea of it at times. the same way people think about the series of events that would ensure after, say, snatching a cop's gun.

I could ride with this if the plan was altered a bit.

Instead of riding the rails I'd just want to steal ATM machines and peel across the country with the proceeds.

Yes, I know it's flawed, but suck my ass.

This is fantasy and if you don't understand that, you might as well kill yourself.

Drunken graff hobos occasionally spend minimal time in holding cells and county.

ATM robbers spend years in the pen.

But you already acknowledged that your plan was flawed.

No, I will not be sucking your ass... unless you're Jessica Alba.