How Would You Do It? (not for Catholics)

Weapon X

In these harsh economic times, this is a very relevant question. Many things fall into play, such as life insurance, what your loved ones think, and the difficulty of tying a noose or jumping off the symbolic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Edward_Viaduct#Suicides 'suicide bridge'.

I hear that lots people are offing themselves in Greece and Sweden. There must not be much criminal opportunity there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suicide is for cowards. if things ever got that bad, i'd just pack a bag of necessities and relocate to start a new life.

Waaaaaay easier said than done...but suicide is definitely the easy option, therefore you need to think of a difficult suicide. Thankfully mine has already been conceived.

I would buy several cases of baked beans and sit in the tub eating them until I ruptured. Wonk saggin.

No respect for anyone who takes this road, unless you've got serious mental health issues, as in diagnosed chemical imbalances ect.

I basically can't respect anyone who would shit all over their family and friends like that, that shit cuts mad deep.

Fuck going out in a blaze of sour grapes, step up your life game and make the necessary changes.

No Respect

But if I did have to do it, I'd probably make it look like a pre meditated murder and frame someone I disliked

No respect for anyone who takes this road, unless you've got serious mental health issues, as in diagnosed chemical imbalances ect.

I basically can't respect anyone who would shit all over their family and friends like that, that shit cuts mad deep.

Fuck going out in a blaze of sour grapes, step up your life game and make the necessary changes.

No Respect

It NEVER gets that bad. If you're at the bottom, there's only

one way you can go and that's up. Suicide is such a selfish act.

Man up and dictate your life instead of letting it dictate you.

I hear that lots people are offing themselves in Greece and Sweden. There must not be much criminal opportunity there.

The Sweden thing is a myth.

The idea is not originally mine, so I'm not sure of the purist formula.

However, I would probably pour several cans over myself and into the tub just to make clean up messier and more confusing.

HOT

im about to turn 30 whats the best way to live?

Drunkenly.

I find stuff like this a bit upsetting. So not only am I too Catholic for this thread, I'm also too delicate.

There are situations where suicide is preferable to life, terminal cancer etc. but I know that isnt the topic here.

This is the "my girlfriend left me, I lost my job, my team lost, boo-fucking-hoo" suicides. I have no respect for these cop out mother fuckers.

SUCK IT UP AND WALK ON!

Girl left you? Nail tons of strange till you find another. Lost your job? Get a haircut and go find a better job, or milk unemployment for a while. Depressed? Take these th_xanax.jpg

The moral of the story, kids, is that life only gets better when you put in the work, so roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Ps: Most life insurance policies wont pay out for suicide, so not only will your family not get paid, they will have to shell out the $ to bury your dumb ass.