Anonymous threaten to expose cartel's secrets

xoXox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skimming... skimming...

I really don't want to go thru the quoting and clicking so here's cliff notes...

The part of mexico I'm referring to isn't a friendly part, anymore. Seeing where grandpops grew up would've been hella cool. So going there once a year isn't part of the plan.

I hardly take anything serious and culturally I'm a white boy with George Lopez hair. Mexico is one of the few serious-ish things I really don't like. Well, it's situation not the place itself... But mexican jokes are always fucking funny though hahah

Oh and New Zealand because:

fotcriverside09_story1.jpg

bretandjemaine-716111.jpg

flight-of-the-conchords-fashion-fashify-03.jpg

And I (rightfully) assume all of you here look like this. Besides, our three black guys and two girls.

Fo reals tho, it seems to much of a hassle to visit mexico. When I was younger for a trip and cheap leather and precious metals, me and my family would go almost every summer. Right by the border, only thing you had to worry about was a guy that wont accept no for his potato sack backpack!!!

All you needed was a i.d or license ............................................never forget my Gohan piggy bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!