Anonymous threaten to expose cartel's secrets

xoXox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck 'em. Alotta ya'll white people can go back to fucking new zealand, norway and ireland to visit 'your roots.' I'll never be able to casually check out mexico or family's old land cuz the Zeta's will kill for absolutely no reason. Shit..[/color]

No mames, pinche pocho.

Fuck 'em. Alotta ya'll white people can go back to fucking new zealand, norway and ireland to visit 'your roots.' I'll never be able to casually check out mexico or family's old land cuz the Zeta's will kill for absolutely no reason. Shit..[/color]

Never visit Mexico at any point in your life huh?

My exceptional white brain tells me that you're being a little pessimistic.

Alotta ya'll white people can go back to fucking new zealand, norway and ireland to visit 'your roots.' I'll never be able to casually check out mexico or family's old land cuz the Zeta's will kill for absolutely no reason. Shit..[/color]

why can't you go? im out there at least ONCE a year. my dad is out there twice a year.

new zealand[/size], norway and ireland to visit 'your roots.' I'll never be able to casually check out mexico or family's old land cuz the Zeta's will kill for absolutely no reason. Shit..[/color]

nzau.gif

tameiti.jpg

ngbbs4c10c0171d1c3.jpg

now i see why they call you "all the wrong words" :lol:

fun fact, the rock is half maori.

DwayneJohnson_20110516201033.jpg