Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
methamphetamyne

Hell on Wheels

I dunno why but the thread title reminded me of this song.

My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult "Sex On Wheels"

I may check it out but think I would have a hard time rootin for a confederate soldier.

fuck this. first mos def is a walking stereotype on dexter and now common's on some wild west gunslinger show. tv can go to hell for this.

seriously though, the show looks cool. might watch it.

Is it on tonight? It looked rad when I saw a trailer a while back.

How bad is Mos on Dexter? I watched the first episode of this season and bailed, is it worth a catch up?

How bad is Mos on Dexter? I watched the first episode of this season and bailed, is it worth a catch up?

it's a cringe-worthy performance. there's some cool shit that happens so i'd say yeah, catch up on it.

i watched the first episode and it was a tad slow. i will still watch to see where it goes just cuz its based on the UP and they are wild racist on there.

Opening scene dude gets his skull ventilated in a confessional, how is that slow?

In general though first couple episodes are going to be more about character intro and establishing plot-lines. I'm definitely going to watch, its on right after the walking dead, so I'm already there.

nah i know and the whole indian invasion scene was good but still parts were real slow. and i agree its all for character development.

ha, you know your way around a nigger?

I'm trying to see more, it could be better, but it's still entertaining.

Old western fan oner

gettin into a brand new show is tough.. tryin to figure out relationships and figureing out whos who.. but good start.. gory death scenes are always cool...

Second episode was much better then the first... acting seemed to improve as well as writing and production values.... characters were more convincing as well

it's something to watch while you're waiting for better shows i suppose.

mos def=annoying

christians=annoying

mos def being a priest=really fucking annoying

yea glad he is dead. his character was good but didnt care for it being played by mos

as for lst nights hell on wheels i liked all of it except for the "memories" of the map dudes wife. long winded and filler...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now