Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReaL One$

THE Iowa thread

This thread is for Iowa graffiti ONLY. Shit or not, upload it, a lot of people want to see if Iowa has skills. Please BRING IT.:huh:

IMG_6152.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg - real public place. was forced to go fast.

IMG_5821.jpg - dome. he never gets up bc he's paranoid of cops. who isn't. This is his first fill-in in about a year...

IMG_5830.jpg - boomer by real

IMG_5841.jpg my crew.

IMG_5837.jpg Mos did this, he's only a couple months in. He's more about getting up than quality if that makes sense...

IMG_5811.jpg there's a lot of walls here to be had. Game starts in 30... another monster

Right now the only people killing the scene/making a scene are my crew and friends DSC DEK. Want to meet other graff/street artists but it's almost impossible. Because of that it's allllll us. DSC

post if your style emulates my style or anything you see in this thread please. i want to see midwest styles... i need to get better. quick

The overall quality of this is staggeringly good. Simply amazing style and abilities that I have never seen before with spraypaint or any other medium.

Monk and Zone, what original names.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now