Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

UHHH..halloween costume thread.

i didnt scroll back to far to look for a thread so here we go..

whats good this year??

im all invested very cheaply with 90% of my material from goodwill to be Muammar Gaddafi

stunner shades and errrrystuff!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdnGyFON5f8ykiK0GTgKfa3v90mjzg4Ao-G0vzMhiB3BPjb2qI0Jno5lYI6g

gaddafi-sarkozy.jpg

with the planned amount of alcohol consumption...i should look like this at the end of the night..

gaddafi.jpg

Moammar-Gaddafi.jpeg

pics to come...

what about yinz?

Not sure if I'm actually doing anything this weekend, but just to be safe I've been growing out my facial hair for about a month, and haven't shaved my head in about 2 weeks. Assuming I go out, I'll be rocking the horseshoe baldness, a stache, some seriously mismatched/gay clothes and going as Tobias from arrested development. I did the same thing a few years back and it was a hit

I was going to be Gaddafi...just like ten million other people but have since called it off due to the fact every other person will be doing the same thing.

As of right now im pretty stuck on doing Bubbles from trailer Park boys or Kenny Powers

The thought going through the head of almost every male 18-30 who will be celebrating:

Gaddafi or Bin Laden????

Decisions, decisions...

^ i was contemplating going as either or and having a homie/my brother go as the other.

you hit the nail on the head though, and as unoriginal as trying to be unique is I like to atleast try to have something diffrent.

Hunter S. Thompson last year went over quite well, and i didnt see another fly swatter or goofy shirt anywhere

Hunter is a good one...I want to think of a great costume, but the likelihood of me doing that and gathering all the necessary materials by Friday is next to none.

I was gonna go as a filthy hipster, but was afraid people wouldn't get it and think I actually was one.

Zombie gaddafi I know I canpull the make up and clothing so it's an easy ting.. But then again I could be Charlie sheen with a bottle of tiger blood etc ..Zombie Charlie sheen ?

Saw a perfect Hunter S Thompson at a festival this year smoked a few blunts with him and started talking shit about fags not knowing who he is

The thought going through the head of almost every male 18-30 who will be celebrating:

Gaddafi or Bin Laden????

Decisions, decisions...

Fuck the wigs, robes, glasses, etc. Just cover yourself in fish food and go as either.....

I'll probably go fishing in a free box at one of the UC Berkeley co-ops and be a br0....with extra points if I decide to cut my hair on Halloween.

i was gonna do gaddafi...told my girl about it a few months back and she was all "aww hell no"....so just to piss her off, i was thinking about going as flo:

progressive-flo.jpg

but in all honestly, we're probably gonna just stay in and pass out candy.

fuck being broke :(

Ive fucked a girl who resembles flo

It was Halloween too.... we had to use plan b haha

• Like 1

^Still my favorite idea I won't jack cuz I didn't think of it when I should have.

Pretty sure I'm just gunna make a DMX mugshot paper face mask that and Don King because I'm a racist white devil fucker

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now