What kind of POS are you driving?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only problem I have with elements is they're entirely plastic inside. I don't fuck with that, anything over $5000 shouldn't get you some lame ass plastic interior.

POLS- 1996 red ford taurus...nicknamed the "red baron"

Not so piece of shit- 2005 altima

The taurus is definately one of the most reliable cars ive ever driven...hence the POLS (piece of legendary shit)

Altimas kick ass. But you really think tauruses are reliable ... ? damn man. we had a 96 wagon that ran OK until about 70k and then it totally fucking shit out, Every single component went in the span of 8 months or so. We were good about scheduled maintenance too ... POS.

65827_160270633997093_100000424721139_393814_3964603_n.jpg

longboard...just came up on a shovel nose element board. dunno how i feel about it yet, but i need to retire the one i use now since its 8 years old and sat in police collections for 3 until i paid off an assload of fines

//notpwftrendyhipster

biggest gripe about longboarding is the past two years its become the hot new thing...it isnt really the fact that a lot of people have them but more so most of them have this idea that longboarding has to be done in groups.

shit gets old when im just going to the grocery store for some churros and tamales and all of a sudden there 4 people following me thinking im gonna take them on a magical hill bombing tour

also walk and bus... i get nauseous driving longer than 20 minutes.

biggest gripe about longboarding is the past two years its become the hot new thing...it isnt really the fact that a lot of people have them but more so most of them have this idea that longboarding has to be done in groups.

shit gets old when im just going to the grocery store for some churros and tamales and all of a sudden there 4 people following me thinking im gonna take them on a magical hill bombing tour.

Get yourself a non-long cruiser.

This what I push...

4226402407_de77200cd5.jpg

Dog Town liquor store cruiser FTW.

Get yourself a non-long cruiser.

This what I push...

4226402407_de77200cd5.jpg

Dog Town liquor store cruiser FTW.

i stick with 42 to 44 size with kicktails like

ArborRailMeS.jpg

i got big feet

too much of a g&s loyalist to really get a different brand ..i had a sector9 angel that was stolen at a house party. in hindsight it was a good board but just wasnt right for what i bought it for.

its all personal preference i guess..

I will be returning shorty with photographs of my vehicles. Junker challenge, if you think your vehicle can compare in junker status then post up.

*edit, turns out I need to charge the battery on my camera so it will be a while.

you will lose. i promise.