What kind of POS are you driving?

Dirty_habiT

You know the s2000 held the most power per cylinder record on a stock motor until recently? That's pretty impressive even though I'm not a fan of Honda.

I drove a turbo miata recently that was turbo'd with a DSM t-25 and side mount intercooler. That thing was a blast but they still look gayer than aids.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I remember when you got that...as I recall I recommended the Element to you. Strange that I'd recommend a car, and even stranger that someone I had yet to meet in person would actually listen to me (seeing as how I've never even had a drivers license).

I'm riding a 1979 Specialized Expedition, currently set up as a one speed basket bike. With healthy doses of walking, buses and other people's cars on the side.

Hey, I remember when you got that...as I recall I recommended the Element to you. Strange that I'd recommend a car, and even stranger that someone I had yet to meet in person would actually listen to me (seeing as how I've never even had a drivers license).

i don't believe the decision for my purchase was based solely on your recommendation, however, i do know that i had recently had a serious car accident and it was one of few that i was considering.

either way, it's not a horrible car, but it's not the best.

i recently received a recall notice regarding the gear shift, which i'm not to clear about, just had to replace my battery last friday, and it kind of sucks on gas.

but, it's just right for my road trips, camping trips, and family stuff. i just keep racking up the miles.

i don't believe the decision for my purchase was based solely on your recommendation, however, i do know that i had recently had a serious car accident and it was one of few that i was considering.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Gnarly shit.

I recall being impressed with the Element because my friend had one and it got me out of a fucked up situation involving snow and no roads with ease. Hence my glowing review.