Herman Cain's $9.99 2 topping, cheddar stuffed upper crust plan

NorteRed

Re: Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Economic Renewal Plan

But the new deal alone didn't pull us out of the great depression. Every history scholar and student you talk to will argue that new deal policies started the ball rolling but it took wartime industries to put america to work. I have no idea what would have happened if ww2 hadn't come along.

Please show me some form of sustainable work/welfare model where government job stimulation creates jobs and consumer spending such that it not only offsets the government investment but actually puts more money back in the economy. It doesn't fucking work. This is true for ww2 wartime spending, which wasn't even a welfare program. The government was spending unprecedented amounts of money, but show me an american that got rich during the wartime period from war industry/government spending.

The New Deal alone actually did pull us out of the Depression.

The War effort that came years afterwards landed us in the middle class utopia that made us a dominant super power.

Oh wait... that's pretty much what you just quoted historical scholars as saying.

So then what exactly are you saying again?

Be sure to read your initial post before replying.

As for that whole other paragraph that you just typed, see the New Deal and the WW2 war effort.

But I thought we just went over that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait till Newt is done. I literally hate that ignorant son of a bitch.

Who out of that bunch is left to be the next flavor of the month?

I think Ron Paul is the only one who hasn't had his run through the mill yet.

And it doesn't look like Romney is ever going to overcome his Mormanism with those evangelical fucktards.

I hope Newt is nominated, because I want to see him crushed in the General Election and in the Presidential Debates.

There's no way Newt will win in the General Election. Most of America hates him.

He started this whole new era of hyper-partisanship where nothing gets done in Congress. Before Newt, Republicans & Democrats tried to work together despite differences. Newt was the one that decided to consider Democrats & Liberals "the enemy" that should be destroyed at all costs.

He was trying to get Clinton prosecuted for adultery while he himself had a mistress on the side. And when Clinton's mother died, Gingrich was still attacking him nonstop from her death all the way to her funeral.

Even the Republicans kicked him out of Congress and fined him 300K for corruption.

Huntsman is the most rational & logical of the bunch - he believes in global warming, evolution, and wants the troops to come home - so that pretty much means the right-wingers will never nominate him. The rest are a bunch of clowns.

global warming and evolution have both been proven false

Are you fucking serious? Who propped you? please tell me because they deserve tampons as do you.

More like hilarious that he dropped out.

Yeah Republicans trying to fight fire with fire, fuck em Id never want that piece of shit to be my president.

I can't wait till Newt is done. I literally hate that ignorant son of a bitch.

Who out of that bunch is left to be the next flavor of the month?

I think Ron Paul is the only one who hasn't had his run through the mill yet.

And it doesn't look like Romney is ever going to overcome his Mormanism with those evangelical fucktards.

Ron Paul is the shit and I dont care who feels otherwise.

Fuck Newt hes such a worthless bastard just like every other Republican candidate other than RP

I just noticed this guy has the same thread here as well as crossfire.

article-2068919-0F050E2D00000578-917_634x489.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068919/Herman-Cains-simplified-foreign-policy-map-14-countries-it.html

I think I have seen middle school kids write better papers than this laughable of an attempt of knowledge in foreign policy. The man is a joke I am glad he is gone.

Paul Kucinich 2012

simplifying it to the understanding of a 4 year old wasn't such a bad idea.. i guess anyone with a conflicting view is always going to be considered a complete idiot here. there will always be more than one way of understanding something and doing things i know not everyone is a republican democrat liberal or whatever.. im just proud of my country and the fact that i have the right to chose. not bashing people and if you legitimately want to make a clear point then make it instead of calling names finger pointing isn't proving shit except the fact that your ignorant.. some of the stuff that Cain talked about i haven't heard from anyone else before. him and a other economic scholars came up with 999 to renew this country and get us out of debt i dont get why people would want anything otherwise - forgive my shitty gramer spelling punctuation or other bullshit unedgimikashunism u want to call me out on

• 1 month later...

I have found that most people who support the 999 plan of his, are also supporters of a flat tax. I have also found that most supporters of both, do not know what an "effective tax rate" is.

If anyone thinks that a flat tax or 999 is possibly a good thing, odds are that you will end up paying more taxes, because the rich won't and if you do not understand this, you are not smart enough to be rich.