Herman Cain's $9.99 2 topping, cheddar stuffed upper crust plan

NorteRed

Re: Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Economic Renewal Plan

How the fuck is it going to get us back into shape???

It's going to tax the rich even less then they are at this point when they're getting taxed even less then they have since the 1930's, and it's gong to tax everyone else more.

You faggots keep screaming about being taxed, Obama lowered your taxes and is getting shat on for trying to raise the top 1%ers taxes back to what they were before Bush decided that cutting taxes on the rich while simultaneously starting two wars was a hot idea.

Who the fuck cuts taxes during time of war? That's what got us into this debt in the first place, and this out of touch jackass wants to cut taxes even more for the rich while jacking taxes up on the rest of us.

What's going to get us "back in shape" is the filthy rich going back to paying their share of taxes, not everybody else having to pay an extra 9% sales tax on everything including milk and shit that doesn't even get locally sales taxed.

Combined with the state sales tax, that's a 17% sales tax on everything that I buy where I'm at.

Just for the sake of argument, because I hate saying ''devil's advocate'' lemme run one by you.

Just as a disclaimer I'm saying off the bat my questions doesn't necessarily represent my opinion/view.

So lets say you up the tax on the Rich, say whatever you think is their share. Lets say you jack it up high enough for them to bitch about it and have to sell off a Mercedes or two and enough of them get pissed.

We live in a rapidly evolving globalized economy now. Most of those rich bastards could probably close their shit up and move elsewhere in the world to do business and dock their yacht in another countries harbor. So what do you do? Do you tax the shit out of them to the point they leave and pay no taxes, or do you keep it at a level where the pay a percent you're unhappy about but keep them around and get something. For the sake of the discussion assume what you see as ''their fare share'' as being enough to piss them off.

So what do you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First,

I'd say GTFO, then I'd cut off direct and indirect legal access to what is still by far

the largest marketplace for good and services in the world: The United States.

If they decided it would be better to come back I'd demand tits

Then I'd show them Jag Offs a thing or two about blue collar pride.

Like this trust fund hipster trying to use Union made ketchup from Pittsburgh:

8HEV

• Like 1

Um, just want to clarify that i was quoting about "getting us back into shape"

That post up there makes it look like i said that myself, which i did not.

And C. Eastwood, that is of course a good but depressing point your making.

Reminds me of when the banks go "oh well now he haaaave to have more fees bullshit etc because now we aren't allowed to fuck people quite so hard as we used to be able to."

Just for the sake of argument, because I hate saying ''devil's advocate'' lemme run one by you.

Just as a disclaimer I'm saying off the bat my questions doesn't necessarily represent my opinion/view.

So lets say you up the tax on the Rich, say whatever you think is their share. Lets say you jack it up high enough for them to bitch about it and have to sell off a Mercedes or two and enough of them get pissed.

We live in a rapidly evolving globalized economy now. Most of those rich bastards could probably close their shit up and move elsewhere in the world to do business and dock their yacht in another countries harbor. So what do you do? Do you tax the shit out of them to the point they leave and pay no taxes, or do you keep it at a level where the pay a percent you're unhappy about but keep them around and get something. For the sake of the discussion assume what you see as ''their fare share'' as being enough to piss them off.

So what do you do?

We live in what is rapidly on its way to becoming a third world country because they are legally allowed to ship American jobs to other third world countries.

Their response is "oh well we can get cheaper labor there."

In other words, their stated goal is to eliminate the American middle class and replace it with third world labor.

And they're holding our economy hostage until they achieve their goal of bringing America back to the third world country that we were before the Union movement came along and created the middle class by demanding better wages, 40 hour weeks as opposed to 70 hour weeks, and weekends and holidays off.

Reaganomics failed in the 80's.

And Reaganomics failed under Bush.

Because "trickle down economics" is a fucking MYTH.

Rich people do not put their money back into the economy, they hoard it and invest overseas.

This is a proven fact that was proven in the 80's when Reagan first tried that shit, and was proven double in recent years.

Tax breaks on the rich coupled with a lack of regulations are to blame for our jobs being shipped over seas and middle class incomes being eliminated by said jobs being shipped over seas to third world countries who are now our competition in the work force thanks to globalization (trickle down economics).

This is exactly what they were protesting against in Seattle back in 2000.

And as far as "what would you do?"

Personally I'd ban American based companies from using foreign labor.

I would make it a crime punishable by serious prison time.

I'd also reinstate tariffs to the point that China wouldn't even be able to afford to bombard us with their pathetically made bullshit.

Yes the prices of goods would go up, but then so would American workers wages.

What the fuck would China be without our junkie consumerism?

And what were we before we created an economy that made it permissible for them to steal our jobs without ever setting foot in our country?

• Like 2

Um, just want to clarify that i was quoting about "getting us back into shape"

That post up there makes it look like i said that myself, which i did not.

You did in fact say it yourself when you typed it on the internet without any disclaimer saying that you were copy pasting it from any where else.

So if those aren't really your words, then don't type them as if they are.

We live in what is rapidly on its way to becoming a third world country because they are legally allowed to ship American jobs to other third world countries.

Their response is "oh well we can get cheaper labor there."

In other words, their stated goal is to eliminate the American middle class and replace it with third world labor.

And they're holding our economy hostage until they achieve their goal of bringing America back to the third world country that we were before the Union movement came along and created the middle class by demanding better wages, 40 hour weeks as opposed to 70 hour weeks, and weekends and holidays off.

Reaganomics failed in the 80's.

And Reaganomics failed under Bush.

Because "trickle down economics" is a fucking MYTH.

Rich people do not put their money back into the economy, they hoard it and invest overseas.

This is a proven fact that was proven in the 80's when Reagan first tried that shit, and was proven double in recent years.

Tax breaks on the rich coupled with a lack of regulations are to blame for our jobs being shipped over seas and middle class incomes being eliminated by said jobs being shipped over seas to third world countries who are now our competition in the work force thanks to globalization (trickle down economics).

This is exactly what they were protesting against in Seattle back in 2000.

And as far as "what would you do?"

Personally I'd ban American based companies from using foreign labor.

I would make it a crime punishable by serious prison time.

I'd also reinstate tariffs to the point that China wouldn't even be able to afford to bombard us with their pathetically made bullshit.

Yes the prices of goods would go up, but then so would American workers wages.

What the fuck would China be without our junkie consumerism?

And what were we before we created an economy that made it permissible for them to steal our jobs without ever setting foot in our country?

most coherent and intelligent post I think I have ever seen from you - must spread rep

• Like 1

You did in fact say it yourself when you typed it on the internet without any disclaimer saying that you were copy pasting it from any where else.

So if those aren't really your words, then don't type them as if they are.

Kind of figured any intelligent person would notice this part

- StevenBayshore, NYC, NY, 15/10/2011 21:54

Click to rate Rating 3

Report abuse

which clearly shows that i copy pasted from the comment sections on that article.

oh well

Herman Cain has a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics.

He has a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.

He was a mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).

He was a computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.

He became VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (being in charge of information systems for a major corporation is the top in this field).

He achieved all of the above before reaching the age of 35.

Assuming any of that is even true, WTF does any of that have to do with politics?

Cain said liberals like Obama are seeking the destruction of the United States as we know it, wanting to turn America into the U.S. of Europe. [/b]

Liberals like Obama are trying to save this country from the Republicans who have been destroying it for the past 30 or so years.

Republicans have turned America into the U.S. of Wallstreet.

"Liberals" want America to be about the People again.

Republicans don't give a shit about anything other than their personal bank accounts, this country be damned.

• Like 1

Liberals like Obama are trying to save this country from the Republicans who have been destroying it for the past 30 or so years.

Republicans have turned America into the U.S. of Wallstreet.

"Liberals" want America to be about the People again.

Republicans don't give a shit about anything other than their personal bank accounts, this country be damned.

Do you seriously believe that any successful politician could ever have anyone's interests in mind other than their own?

If so, please point me towards whatever you are drinking that gives you faith in these people.

It will help my cynicism.

i finally got to neg you again. felt great.

not everyone here is a dem. i am not.

herman cain is a moron. you are likely also a moron and you've bought his schtick hook line and sinker. he is not being 'taken down by the media.' thats ron paul.

Didn't know everyone was a democrat, didn't know this was only a democratic polical forum too.. my bad - Herman Cain is at the top of the poles and his campain is going great, pedalling what? wtf are u talking about, dont know where you get your Sources from. The media is trying extra hard to take him down but you cant believe everything you see on tv unless you are a democrat

I have seen plenty of his interviews where he says one thing and in another contradicts that.

What I meant with the pro-republican comment is the typical target audience of 12oz doesn't seem to have much affiliation with a party who doesn't have any interest in the people and just likes to make the rich richer.

Im not a democrat either (im in the UK) but the democrats just seem the lesser of the 2 evils.

my point exactly, this isn't about politics it's about this country. I don't care if he was never a governor or a senator I actually like the idea that he's a business man, his executive experience makes him uniquely qualified for the presidency He knows economics and how the system works, i will not try to change your views or anyone else's don't try to change mine

It's about somebody who's running for the highest office in politics.

America is not a business, it's a country.

A world power at that.

If you don't think the superintendent of your kid's school district is doing a good enough job, would you seriously consider replacing him with a mail man?