McDonald's employee crowbar attack

mosluggo

Wow wtf why couldnt have this been me???

Yesterday morning in the early hours a McDonald's employee assaulted a pair of female customers with a metal rod. One was taken to the hospital with a fractured skull and broken arm, while the other sustained only minor cuts and bruises. Another patron of the world's largest fast-food chain managed to catch the melee on a cell-phone video posted on Youtube. Warning: This is not for the faint of heart.

The incident occurred at the 24-hour McDonald's at the corner of Sixth Avenue and West 4th Street, and the assailant-employee was identified by the website DNAinfo.com as Rayon Mcintosh.

Two women entered the McDonald's location a little after midnight on Thursday morning and soon got into an argument with McIntosh, one of the cashiers in the crowded store, after he told them he had to check a $50 bill they'd just given him to make sure it wasn't counterfeit. The video shows the women -- identified as Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards -- vaulting over and going around the counter at McIntosh, who flees to the rear of the fast fooder. Then McIntosh re-emerges swinging what appears to be a metal rod or pipe and chaos ensues.

Mcintosh apparently had a criminal record when hired by the chain, having spent a ten-year stretch in prison after shooting to death a classmate at a Bronx high school.

Clearly, McDonald's doesn't do much of a background check on its employees.

Mcintosh has been charged with felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon, and the women with menacing, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.

http://youtu.be/9tFvPKHABgk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where else is he supposed to work dawg??? At least he IS working. He works at mcdonalds, while your in the ball pit at Burger King.

Would imagine if he got out last year, he's still on parole right??? Not a good situation for him. Even though most would agree them hoes deserved it.

McDonalds does do certain types of background checks for employees. At all different levels, even lowly cashiers. The company is on a fairly short list of 'felon friendly' employers here in the Bay Area.

Regardless, that one bitch laid hands. Over the counter and first. Both of those broads are lucky he didn't have a shiv ready up his sleeve. A melted down toothbrush with fucking feces smeared all over the tip. That would have solidified the future lawsuit and case for sure.

This dude ran all the way in the back, fearing for his life obviously. And in self defense grabs what looks like a fucking car antennae or some shit. Then these brittle bitches broke down after a couple lashings. Need to drink more milk for reals.

I've grown cold to shit like this.

I guess the guy could have shown a bit of restraint.

But those civilized qualities we all adore so much tend to get left behind in prison. I was thinking that doing 8hr shifts behind a register at a hood mcD's is all too similar to being incarcerated.

• Like 1

The workers at Jack in the box here in my city, at what seems to be every location. All seem felon like and have no customer service what so ever.

Still cant beat those two for one tacos. We haven't had a j n b here for like 8 years, and now there spreading like the pleage. They all shut down when i was younger for getting a shit ton of people sick and hospitalized and killing three. From their deliciously tainted meat................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!