2011 BET HIP-HOP AWARDS

IRON CHEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skillz talks wack BET Cypher: When asked exactly why he lost respect for some of his counterparts on this particular day, he replies, “Because none of them came there prepared.”

“Well, I can’t say none of them, but a lot of them didn’t! he says, choosing his words with more intention. “Watching some of that sh*t was sad. I watched two particular rappers who are all over the blogs, mixtapes, r...adio, and magazines stop and start their verses over 64 times!! 64!! I stood there and counted, yo! Between the two of them, they started over 64 times!! We talking 16 bars, yo! And I don’t mean they messed up at the 14th bar and started over. You f*cked up at bar three! I mean, damn, did you write the verse??? Watching that sh*t was sad, ‘cuz let the web tell it, you’re the new hot kid on the block. But, what I saw didn’t represent that at all. I don’t know. I expected more, I guess. Like, know your verse. Come prepared. I felt bad for DJ Premier. He had to sit there through that and remain professional,” he recalls.

damn^

I really though 2chainz had the best verse of all.

...seriously..?

Skillz probably fuckin' ghostwrote all those other post 90s era rappers rhymes whos names i've never even fuckin' heard of...

i'm coming to the conclusion that i'm getting too old for hip-hop, as i don't understand most of the rappers out today get so much fuckin' hype for fuck all...

and that includes odd future before anyone else tries to tell me how amazing they are...

nah i don't really fuck with any new hippidy hap these days...

wayne is utter, utter pish... those odd future cunts get more hype than than if fuckin' 2pac and biggie appeared from heaven holding hands on a fuckin' magically floating cloud with marvin gaye singin the hook...

in a perfect world Big L would be alive...

• Like 1

SOME THINGS ARE OBVIOUS, YET OTHERS ARE UP TO PERSONAL OPINION/TASTE.

I CAN'T STAND LIL WAYNE,

SO SAYING I'M A HATER ONLY SAYS YOU ARE MAD THAT I'M NOT SUITING-UP IN A CHEERLEADER OUTFIT ALONG WITH YOU.

JUST LIKE USING THE TERM, HIP-HOP,

THERE ARE SO MANY BRANCHES ON THE TREE OF "HIP-HOP" NOW,

WHAT VERSION/TYPE IS ANYONE REALLY TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE?