Remember when yall donated to that junkie...?

Earthworm Jim

Howabout donating to this broke motherfucker so I can get my GED and get a job that doesn't involve manual labor?

All a GED did was make me feel a little less worthless...telling people what they want to hear made me more employable.

How much you love me 12oz?

Since the answer to this will probably make you feel more worthless, I'll pass.

If you care about money, I'd recommend trade school.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

H

Whos begging? I just got the donation im looking for, and that person knows I'm good for it... Not all of us had mommy and daddy put us through school, and actually struggle to put food on the table. So if you didn't have any advice or spare change from your trust fund, you shoulda just clicked the back button instead of trying to act cool. And you're clearly mad, because if you were cool as a cucumber, you wouldn't have even responded to defend yourself...

Im late to the party obviously but, dawg askin for money on the oontz is not a good look. I put myself through school. Shit happens yet askin for interweb peeps for money is jankie as fuck. I can barely pay my rent right nlw. You think ima ask these knuckle heads for money? no. Not gonna happen. Hustle aquire money to make rent. Stop being lazy. NURGA! Wonk sagrun!

Unions suck.

They give people job security that enables them to fuck the dog and be "protected" by the union.

Nothing worse then putting in a hard day's work and getting paid the same as the slacker that does nothing all day long.

I prefer to work a job that pays me my worth by performance.

i agree about the corporate ability to pay and compensate better.

my complaints with unions are much the sentiment geezpot posted on the last page, about allowing workers to fuck off and get paid the same as those busting their ass, people getting comfortable and slowing down all the while receiving raises. I've worked for companies that were non-union and paid well, gave raises when necessary and earned, had great benefits BUT we could also clean house and fire shitty workers.

i'm not anti-union, like i said, they have helped people and do a lot of good in some aspects, but i would rather work for a company that is fair without the force.

Live Better Work Union.

I have worked in and around Heavy Industrial Civil Construction for the past ten years and can say without a doubt that the best work I have seen has been performed by Union Employees.

It always throws me for a loop when 12 ounce gets all conservative.

walsh.jpg

Here's a job for you. Since a lot of nurgas on here think that refrences don't get checked,

this is a perfect fit for you. Spend that $60 on a PhD from any online diploma mill.

Then, steal someone's resume off Monster and cut & paste your name/contact info,

and education. Next, goto any shitty part of town and obtain fresh-to-death (very real)

Coogi 3-piece suit (You might need another "donation").

Schedule an interview.

Make sure when interviewing you use words like "dawg", "nigga", and

especially "GucciCondom."

Describe, in detail, all of the ill shit you've accomplished in life (obviously lie).

Use a lot of hand gestures while speaking, and keep pointing to your resume while

exclaiming loudly that "you got that shit on lock!"

Welcome to corporate America!

So Unions are good in theory, but not in practice?

I agree with that. . . but it comes from both ends. It's a constant struggle to pay shit, and re-neg on contracts, while workers try to get away with the bare minimum. It's both sides fighting against each other with a "you want to fuck me, well I'm gonna fuck you" attitude.

. . . but in the current economic climate I think that unions are extremely important.

I agree. I have worked in campaigns to unionize a shop that was non-union and wasn't being fair. My father in law is the president of his union. I've seen both sides and I'd just rather exist without one for me personally.

morton: i'm not being conservative.

Liquidity isn't necessarily an indicator of profitability, it's a figure that describes how the company's assets are structured. Having higher liquidity may be a wiser choice in a volatile industry, but doesn't say shit about whether the company is well-run or profitable. Which it isn't.