Remember when yall donated to that junkie...?

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I gave a suggestion for a job on the first page.

You realize the unemployment rate is extremely high right now.

People with bachelor degrees and higher are not getting jobs, just because you are attempting to get a GED doesn't mean you're geared up for a great paying job.

You're already bitching about a job that involves labour, hundreds of thousands of people would love to just have a job and you're bitching that yours is too hard.

You should be lucky that you're working right meow and bringing home money.

On the topic of working and bringing home money, where exactly does your money go if you can't even afford $60 for a GED test?

I gave a suggestion for a job on the first page.

You realize the unemployment rate is extremely high right now.

People with bachelor degrees and higher are not getting jobs, just because you are attempting to get a GED doesn't mean you're geared up for a great paying job.

You're already bitching about a job that involves labour, hundreds of thousands of people would love to just have a job and you're bitching that yours is too hard.

You should be lucky that you're working right meow and bringing home money.

On the topic of working and bringing home money, where exactly does your money go if you can't even afford $60 for a GED test?

Hey man, I'm thankful for what I do got, but I don't make enough to pay for everything I need. Key word = need. I don't go and spend my money on nothing, I gotta help support the family as well as make sure everyone eats. I'm not trying to get geared up for a high paying job, I'm trying to further my education so I can possibly find better work. I didn't ask people to pay my bills, bail out my family, pay my debt, I asked for a little bit to take a GED test... I got that, so Im thankful.

And to anyone who really thinks Im bitching... I dont really care, you dont know why i HAD TO drop out, you dont know who I have to support, and quite frankly, its not something Id expect anyone who doesnt know me to give a shit about... I asked, someone I know got my back, and thats it.

• Like 1

A GED isn't gonna help you out. Hell, an Associates from a CC won't even help you out.

If you're not too old, learn a trade. The world needs carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc etc.

Stick with landscaping even. Could be worse.....

Whos begging? I just got the donation im looking for, and that person knows I'm good for it... Not all of us had mommy and daddy put us through school, and actually struggle to put food on the table.

I mean...you could have gone to public school for four years and gotten a high school diploma for (basically) free, rather than having to ask for donations from strangers to get a GED after the fact.

The OMG RICH FAGG0T TRUST FUND card can't be pulled for everything.

I mean...you could have gone to public school for four years and gotten a high school diploma for (basically) free, rather than having to ask for donations from strangers to get a GED after the fact.

The OMG RICH FAGG0T TRUST FUND card can't be pulled for everything.

I could have, but the OMG YOU SHOULDA GRADUATED card can't be pulled for everyone either. My mom got real sick, and I took it upon myself to work to support everyone, my sister was going to do it, but she was closer to graduating than I was, so it was the right thing to do at the time.

I am not a highschool graduate and I have a job that pays 32k a year salary with 2 weeks paid vaca and minimal benefits. not manual labor I get to sit inside all day. not the best money but its better than what alot of other people are making who are in my position (you)

GED is like a college degree, its good to have but it doesnt mean youre going to do any better or get anywhere faster, how many people grad college and dont even go into their field of study.. yaknow?

I suggest finding jobs that arent manual labor and just tell them you graduated highschool, who checks that shit. oh snap he didnt grad st lucia HS in 2004 WTF!

also - i almost never donate money to anything, keep truckin man!

So, with nowhere else to go I decided I'd ask the great people of 12oz if they can help a brother in need.

The company I work for is landscaping and moving shit. shits getting old fast. Im a tiny dude, I cant be lifting shit all day...Not all of us had mommy and daddy put us through school, and actually struggle to put food on the table. So if you don't have any advice or spare change from your trust fund, you should just click the back button instead of trying to act cool. My mom got real sick, and I took it upon myself to work to support everyone, my sister was going to do it, but she was closer to graduating than I was, so it was the right thing to do at the time.

I'm thankful for what I do got, but I don't make enough to pay for everything I need. Key word = need. I don't go and spend my money on nothing, I gotta help support the family as well as make sure everyone eats. I'm not trying to get geared up for a high paying job, I'm trying to further my education so I can possibly find better work. I’m not asking people to pay my bills, bail out my family, pay my debt, I asked for a little bit to take a GED test...My buddy's trying to get me in with him at home depot, and then I can actually go to community college with a ged and get a shitty job doing anything but manual labor.

Howabout donating to this broke motherfucker so I can get my GED and get a job that doesn't involve manual labor? How much you love me 12oz?

If anyone can hook me up with anything, even a dollar, it would be much appreciated. I'll post the receipt to show I bought my GED with it and when I get back on my feet I'll donate some $ to 12oz to contribute back to the community that will hopefully help me out. Also if any writers that donate want I'll hook you up with a manual labor wicket of the name of your choice. Thank you VERY much to anyone who helps me out!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

Need money for GED!!!

e-begging done properly

where exactly does your money go if you can't even afford $60 for a GED test?

Also,

Its been awhile, but I remember having to take assessment tests when I started community college to determine what classes I could take,

and they didn't care if you'd graduated or not, just how well you did on those tests.

So maybe you should save that $60 and just see if you can get into classes out the gate.

My 2 cents.

my advice is to stick up a number of convinience stores and then once your eventually caught and sent to jail you can get your GED free. hopefully by the time you're released the job market will have picked up, not that that matters, your a convicted felon and no ones going to hire you, but thats a good thing. the crushing poverty you'll endure by being a jobless excon will put you in the right financial state to apply for all kinds of college grants, your a minority right? becuase that totally helps also. then all you got to do is score high on your tests..

i can only assume tbecause you are getting a ged that you arent very bright, so your only option is to befriend an asian person and then hold him for ransom in your basement like some josef fritzel shit, forcing him to help you cheat in exchange for his freedom, once your into college dispose of said captive and party your way through college like the rest of america. then once you get your degree you can commence getting mad paper y0 and ball out of control. because thats what colleg is all about, making more money so you can then spend it wrecklessly on crystale and shit. thats what weezy did.

thats how i would do it anyways..

• Like 1

Whatever position you can get show up hungry. Show and prove and stand head and shoulders above everyone else, be honest, do not take any shit and do your very best every single day. Nothing worse than a bitch whining about the fucking weather, or the work, or whatever. If and when you can do better than move one.

And of course you need to get your fucking GED, shit is not that hard. Really not that hard. Do not be fooled by the online example tests, they make those kind of hard to sell you the training program. If you can calculate the amount a parking stall costs based on a sign in the parking lot telling you how much it costs you can pass the GED.