Dont Trust Anyone!

MekA_OnES?

OK Cunt_Eastwood i agree about the him not being a snitch(due to he not being a killer)

in a killer's eyes he's a life that needs to be taken more than once, which to some twisted fucks is fun

he isn't a G due to the fact that a "G" wouldn't have even gone to the middle of death-zone bum fuck Egypt to begin with

he is a survivor, that's as far as that goes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EXACTLY! If it would of been on some street shit, like he was buying/selling drugs or was in a ongoing street beef with someone hood related i could see him being a snitch. But the dude gave his friend a ride and lost half his head for it. Just a regular kid from a nice family. Its not like he was a 5 star general in the bloods who got caught with a bomb of crack and ratted out his cousin...come on now...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH AWEEESSSOOOMMMEE DOOODZ YOU HAVE FUKKIN GRUUUUUSSSSOOOOMMMEEE SENSES OF HUMORRRR!!!

all snitching jokes aside this kid got a one-in-a-trillion second chance and for his strength and courage i applaud him. so fucked up that things like this happen on the daily. also infuriating that his "friend" only got thirty years. i hope he gets gangbanged daily in the box by every gang affiliated prisoner he wants so bad to be.

The kid didn't fucking snitch.

He went some time after recovery and never called the cops at all just worried about

getting back to his life and having a full recovery.

The feds came to him and asked him to identify his piece of shit ''friend'' whom they already had in

custody due to someone else, and all he had to do was say yeah that's the piece of filth that

stabbed me in the back and left me for dead.

He didn't get jammed up doing Graf and rat out his crew, his friend shot him and left him for dead and stole his car and he still didn't call the fucking cops,

that's not snitching and anyone calling him so is a fucking e-thug Gucci mane wanna be faggot.

What would all of you hard ass wanna bes do differently?

Besides die on the street like a pussy what would you do given his situation?

Im sure all of you would of got your health back and a second chance at life just to go shoot

this punk and wind up in prison for the rest of your second life.