Dont Trust Anyone!

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
video was mad touching b. real talk. THAT niggas a g.

First of all, he's not a nigga. He's a 17 year old white skater dude.

Secondly, how is he a G?

He got shot and survived. That makes him lucky. He then snitched on the guy who did it. That makes him a snitch. Then, turns out the guy is a good story teller on camera.

So he's an articulate, lucky snitch.

But a G?

HELLZ NO.

NIGGA.

Anyone saying this kid isnt a G is a fucking bum.

Dude was 17 and got blasted with a shotgun in his chest, head, and almost had his arm blown off in the Middle of the worst city in the US and he had no idea where he was and he survived.

As far as calling him a ''snitch'' I wont touch that issue, but I guarentee that he has more fight in him than half of this board combined.

Anyone could of just said its over, fuck it and laid on the ground. Its the real people who say fuck that im not dying on the street.

Uh i don't think normal not gang or illegal affiliated people have to follow the "stop snitching" rule.

I don't snitch, i was brought up around people who don't snitch, that's part of my culture. But if i shoot a regular suburban grew up with in a loving family home and don't do illegal things white kid for no fucking reason. I'm not gonna confront him in court like, "nigga why you snitching". That's what he's supposed to do.

He's not in the culture not to.