Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tuff Tone

Serious Business 1 year anniversary

This is probably the wrong place to ask for advice but what the hell. This Saturday is my 1 year anniversary with my girl. Anybody have some ideas on how I can make this really special? Hopefully some ladies can help me out. If not, talk shit, high jack thread, post weird pics, do what Channel Zero does best. Thanks.

I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset... Straight after anal

1yr = paper

start there

tell her you deserve blow jobs and anal after putting up with her bullshit for an entire year.

tell her if she does it like she should you'll consider her for another year contract.

Go on a weekend trip to somewhere you two haven't been to. Take her out to the same place y'all went to on your first date.

OR

Since neither of you have done anal, perhaps you two should try it and have the entire weekend to recover. If your first date was on your bed, perhaps you two should reenact the first date on your bed.

OR

Hand her off to Boogie Hands. Brick. Brick. Brick.

Re create first date

This.

You should make her a scrapbook of your first year together, I did that once and it brought out some tears, girls melt for that kind of sentimental shit

Breakfast in bed, a day at Hay-on-Wye looking at old books(this requires a trip to Wales but that's okay, it's awesome). Dinner somewhere quiet, at dinner surprise her with something thoughtful and meaningful to her...can't help with that, Murenger for 10, a few pints of man in a box and home for sex all night by 11.

I'd be equally happy with a litre of spiced rum and a Hitchcock marathon.

/easytopleaseoner

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now