Serious Business 1 year anniversary

Tuff Tone

This is probably the wrong place to ask for advice but what the hell. This Saturday is my 1 year anniversary with my girl. Anybody have some ideas on how I can make this really special? Hopefully some ladies can help me out. If not, talk shit, high jack thread, post weird pics, do what Channel Zero does best. Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go on a weekend trip to somewhere you two haven't been to. Take her out to the same place y'all went to on your first date.

OR

Since neither of you have done anal, perhaps you two should try it and have the entire weekend to recover. If your first date was on your bed, perhaps you two should reenact the first date on your bed.

OR

Hand her off to Boogie Hands. Brick. Brick. Brick.

Breakfast in bed, a day at Hay-on-Wye looking at old books(this requires a trip to Wales but that's okay, it's awesome). Dinner somewhere quiet, at dinner surprise her with something thoughtful and meaningful to her...can't help with that, Murenger for 10, a few pints of man in a box and home for sex all night by 11.

I'd be equally happy with a litre of spiced rum and a Hitchcock marathon.

/easytopleaseoner

Take her out to the same place y'all went to on your first date.

Re create first date

Re create first date
This.

Cook her a nice dinner and put a bunch of LSD in it. Go for an 8 hour walk.

Looks like LSD-infused dinner is the majority. Let me know when to lock this thread.