an odd situation...

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pedobear.png

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,

………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_

……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,

……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,

……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |

…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘

………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘

………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’

………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,

……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,

…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |

……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|

…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|

..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : : ) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|

……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,

…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,

….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,

……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’

………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,

……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,

……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,

…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,

….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’

…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-

…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘

…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’

….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯

…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘

………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘

………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘

………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘

…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|

…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,

………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,

………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,

……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,

………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |

……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |

……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’

……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’

……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘

……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘

………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,

………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,

……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,

………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,

…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\\--\\.

……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |

………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘

she was pissed off at her husband for something he did.

she used you to get attention that she knew you'd give her, and feel better about her situation.

you gave it to her. she liked it. she's gonna make up with her husband and forget you again, until he makes her mad again, then she'll hit you up again and keep getting attention from you as long as you keep giving it to her.

Havent read any of this thread other than the OP ( and spiderman pics)

Dont waste your time, I go through this with my first ''love'' annually or twice a year and its always a waste of fucking time.

Either tell her to fuck off, feel good you don't need/want her or smash her, keep her as a casual friend and keep it moving.

Whatever you do, do NOT try to get back with her or re talk yourself into feelings with her. Shit gets buried underground for a reason its just a damn shame you cant do the same with retired feelings of false compatibility.

If you didn't get married, there's a damn good reason.

1walk around club, fuckk everybody...(nh)

2become hermit in china mountains

3fuck many Asian bitches

4start your own wu tang clan that noone can fuck with....

5cut the original(who took got you shook, and feeling emo) bitch's arms off using your upgraded kung fu shogun ninja death stealth skills...(with no sword, of course and leave her alive)

6post pics of every anything on teh oontz

7prop I'moffthywallz for for being off the mofofucking wallz...............nA05

ChapterPaiMei.jpg

My ex still hits me up every now and then whenever her fiance dies or shit aint working with her dude.

I used to just fuck her a few times then tell her to fuck off. Or vise versa.

These days I just tell her to fuck off and make fun of the fact that she'll never get over my dick.

Last time she holler'd at me we ended up having a week long text message war over who's life is better off without the other in it.

I pointed out that she's been married for 8 years, is in her 30's and still doesn't have any kids,

and that the logical conclusion is that she was left barren after killing our fetus.

That got her to stop responding.

We broke up 14 years ago.

This is what you have to look forward to, Twinkie. :)

she was pissed off at her husband for something he did.

she used you to get attention that she knew you'd give her, and feel better about her situation.

you gave it to her. she liked it. she's gonna make up with her husband and forget you again, until he makes her mad again, then she'll hit you up again and keep getting attention from you as long as you keep giving it to her.

^This.

End thread.

ok I have a odd scenario, has anyone ever had a old man(white beard and cane style) or a guy in a wheelchair try to fight them?

what to do?

fight the lesser being? or walk away being the so called "bigger man?"

Id say its a bad look to fight someone on social security or a guy who has to piss sitting down not by choice.

That being said if an old man went to put his wrinkly hands on me id lay that mother fucker out, as for the guy in the wheelchair it depends if its temporary or permanent.

If he has a broken foot or sum tell him youll rematch him when he can stand up like a man, if its permanent let that shit go hes got a hard enough life as it is.

from my experience women only talk to you when they want money, or something that costs money, like clothes and shoes and shit. she's probably trying to butter you up for some sort of cashola, either that or she's trying to mindfuck you so you two will get back together, only to rip out your heart and use it as a pin cushion. your only option is to show up at her house extremely intoxicated and fuck her til you manage to rupture one of her spinal disks. make sure to tape it and post it here..unless she's ugly. if thats the case don't bother. then afterwards continue to ignore all her calls and block her on facebook, and then periodically show up to fuck her brains out... free pussy, no strings attached, i don't see how it can go wrong.

also i recall my friend telling me when the black wheelchair guy

was acting hard and coming at him, he told him something along

the lines of "sweep kicking his head off like a bowling ball mid-air"

and my friend started extending his leg kick-pose as the stupid wheels came at him

and wheels must have got some sense and backed off.....