an odd situation...

twinky the kid

thanks for the support bros.

the main point of this, which i was too drunk to make clear was basically:

-this girl was the only chick i ever thought to wife up

(before the shit hit the fan).

-i wanted to get some advice from dudes who have had previous experiences such as this. especially because i let a girl walk all over me.

(young love is silly)

im happy with the advice given.

thanks much.

as far as im concerned this thread can be over now.

post whatever you would like now.

call me a bitch if needed.

im good.

thanks.

and no where, this isnt the girl who owed me $80.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly man if the bitch lied and cheated defenitly do not try and make a relationship with her. my ex did the exact same thing lied and cheated. i thought we were over with then she text me out of nowhere after a long time pulling the "oh idk your name just came up on my head" yea i did the same thing you did (conversate with her for hours) i felt the same feeling after we had talked(coolface.jpg) but as time went on she found out i fucked around with some chick and the same bullshit drama was repeating itself all over again.. we eventually realized we werent ment to be.. my distrust towards her and her with her dumb mentality..

we aint together. you should do the same if she fucked up even once then you no that bitch is not worth it. it's a big sea bro find another fish.

l_51a32420d51b9c835ddfd6822ba8a0da1122233-7259731.jpg

And on the Count Choc post tip...this was one of my recent faves:

I BET YOUR PUSSY SMELLS LIKE RASHEED WALLACE B. I BET YOUR PUSSY LOOKS LIKE A BULLDOG WHISTLING B. I CANT SEE YOUR FACE BUT I BET YOU LOOK LIKE A CHINESE VERSION OF RYAN HOWARD WITH ACNE SCARS B. I BET YOU LOOK LIKE BAI LING HAD A BABY WITH A NASCAR DRIVER. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY DIGITAL FACE WITH THIS SHIT B.