Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

Because it actually has style, and the other 2 look like they were written on a grocery list. There is no style whatsoever permeating from them. And, I don't post words that I choose because I don't want to win again. Nobody else is posting, so I decided to go on with the voting and get a new word. It's been a week dude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it actually has style, and the other 2 look like they were written on a grocery list. There is no style whatsoever permeating from them. And, I don't post words that I choose because I don't want to win again. Nobody else is posting, so I decided to go on with the voting and get a new word. It's been a week dude.

Look at each letter individually. All I see is a jumbled mess and I know he can write better that.

I can see every letter, look at the other ones. There is no effort in them. I would rather see that on the street then those other ones. This is a HANDSTYLE BATTLE not whose little brother or sister can write words better. What happened to this site man?
I agree this is a handstyle battle and the entries should have style I've said it over and over in this thread. That being said I don't like Pumps Turkey entry it looks rushed and the letters overlap to the point that I can barely make them out and if you can show me where the Y is I'd appreciate it. I'm not hating on Pump by any means cause I know he can write. I personally don't like this one though.