Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

Seriously dude I had my wife who gives no fucks about graffiti look at your stuff and she was just like, "I can do that"...And you know what??? she probably can, cause she's been hanging around me for the last 16 years.

seriously guy if youve been writing for 16 years and thats your hands you need to give up immediately.

your hands are worse than a saturday morning shit.

and if your wife can write like me then she shits on you.

if you can do what i do than do it instead of writing the hot fckin trash youre posting.

you and phfables or whatever his wack ass acronym is need to sit down because youre both garbage.

you and your boy have one wack ass "style".

instead of just messing around this time maybe ill give you a lesson in what style is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously guy if youve been writing for 16 years and thats your hands you need to give up immediately.

your hands are worse than a saturday morning shit.

and if your wife can write like me then she shits on you.

if you can do what i do than do it instead of writing the hot fckin trash youre posting.

you and phfables or whatever his wack ass acronym is need to sit down because youre both garbage.

you and your boy have one wack ass "style".

instead of just messing around this time maybe ill give you a lesson in what style is.

:lol: That watered down half ass philly style couldn't touch my worst hand...I give a fuck who you are who you roll with or what you've done in life...but I will say this, you better come with some fire ass hand with all that shit you talking.

What' the secret to this R??? 14cbnth.jpg I gotta know that shit is fire and that spacing is like whoa hold up how he did that...I was wrong dog you totally deserved that win. :lol:

Wow, 119er with the 'cooler than you' arrogance!

I don't like the style you and Fables do, to me it looks like you're trying waaaay too hard. I prefer simple structures and old school funk, myself.

I also don't like the childish bullshit you've dragged in to the thread. Insulting to you?! Ha, get over yourself, ya fuckin clown.

Not interested in being involved in your silliness, congrats on ruining a fun thread. Cheers everyone.

Wow, 119er with the 'cooler than you' arrogance!

I don't like the style you and Fables do, to me it looks like you're trying waaaay too hard. I prefer simple structures and old school funk, myself.

I also don't like the childish bullshit you've dragged in to the thread. Insulting to you?! Ha, get over yourself, ya fuckin clown.

Not interested in being involved in your silliness, congrats on ruining a fun thread. Cheers everyone.

You don't like my handstyles cause you can't do them...You're on some 4th grade elementary

shit. Yes your entry is an insult to me, cause that shit is wack as fuck. Arrogance has always been a part of graffiti, at least the graffiti I grew up with. In my day there was no holding hands big upping the next dude even if his shit sucks. If my shit sucks I know it sucks I don't need your approval or want it. I been doing this shit long enough to pick out every flaw in my shit and yours. As far as I'm concerned you shouldn't even post your wack shit in here. Not unless you're actually going to post something worth looking at.

It was tough for me to look this bad...I mean it took a couple of tries, all my shit was coming out hotter than yours I had to dumb it down.

6RBfjcw.jpg

sv3p75.jpg:lol:

LMFAO!

Your hands are so fckin trash bruh.

Maybe another 15 years.

Mad cuz everyone thinks your hands are on a second grade level.

Fck outta here.

Ill post up later.

On with the thread.

LMFAO!

Your hands are so fckin trash bruh.

Maybe another 15 years.

Mad cuz everyone thinks your hands are on a second grade level.

Fck outta here.

Ill post up later.

On with the thread.

:lol: nobody said my shit was on a 2nd grade level...and if me being mad is considered doing your style better than you do. Then I guess I am mad, getcha mind right and clean up your hands sloppy bitch.