Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

Nice try at being a smart ass, but I wasn't insulting you...I see you tried hard at the end of that post to insult me though, you don't have to beat bushes man. Say what you want, I do.

Still looks like you used a shitty marker I don't think anyone would've mistaked that as a digital.

I don't think I was trying to be clever, I was just elaborating on what I meant by traditional. I knew you weren't insulting me and I wasn't trying to insult you. The end bit of my post (about the scanner?) wasn't a dig at you, my scanner just has difficulty fitting in long words, either that or I need to adjust some settings.

Yeah, it looks realistic enough to be deceptive; that's why I stated that it's a digital, I didn't want anyone thinking it was real in case somebody perhaps liked it enough and was convinced I used an ink brush or marker. But anyway, I'll refrain from doing digital shit in future even if my scanner acts up :D .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic