Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big shot caller huh? :lol:

I'm just trying to keep things moving.

I'm fine with moving this along to another word. But who the fuck are you to say Romero wins lets move on? Have you ever even posted in Paper Chase before this thread? I mean it just seems fishy to me that's all.

Who am I? I am nobody. I didn't know I had to be somebody to vote, my bad.

i8F3b.jpg

Oh I just assumed you called the shots since you decided that we didn't need to vote anymore. Then gave that shit to Romero and said move along like his was the best out of the bunch when it wasn't.

I'm done with this thread yall vote for your buddies and what not and big up each other on bullshit tags. I know where I stand and it's way ahead some of these motherfuckers getting votes from their e-pals.

I like that Crabs hand you put up there BTW.

I don’t really know what the rules are but let's say the first person to 3 votes (since there are not a lot of voters) is the winner. The winner picks the next word, and picks the due date. Everybody has their own opinions, no need to get mad over it. It's not like your battling for a prize or some shit. Thanks, I should have spaced out the C and R more, but whatever.

I'm done with this thread yall vote for your buddies and what not and big up each other on bullshit tags. I know where I stand and it's way ahead some of these motherfuckers getting votes from their e-pals.

I like that Crabs hand you put up there BTW.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

:

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

:

When? Cause none of your post come close to saying what mine do.

you said that cheesy legible no style having hands are better than the ones being posted with style...That's what you said.

If you're implying that I have e-pals voting for me like that fag Big Ears was saying you're sadly mistaken. Unless you're talking about the one dude I happen to know in real life EBA. Which in that case he voted for me once I think.

LOL @ ONEONENINER BEING MAD @ THE WORLD ALL THE TIME FOR NO APPRARENT REASON

Being mad and being honest are 2 different things...If you feel that my honesty is full of anger then you aren't comprehending what I'm saying....Because I'm not mad at all, more like disappointed at the fact that these kids can't comprehend what they're seeing so they vote for the pre school legible hands...It's graffiti it's supposed to have style not look like some shit I wrote in 1st grade.

I couldn't care less if I won any of these battles, but people that should be winning them are getting slighted by people who have no idea about style yet like to speak on it like they do.

I'm not the only one who feels like this either, I'm just the only one that's said anything about it.

So I guess that makes me the mad one. :lol:

When? Cause none of your post come close to saying what mine do.

you said that cheesy legible no style having hands are better than the ones being posted with style...That's what you said.

If you're implying that I have e-pals voting for me like that fag Big Ears was saying you're sadly mistaken. Unless you're talking about the one dude I happen to know in real life EBA. Which in that case he voted for me once I think.

alright, somewhere along the line you misunderstood what i was trying to say, maybe i didn't explain myself well enough. i never said your handstyles shouldn't have style. go back and you can see what i put. i put "it should be flowing, legible but with style" the reason i put that was because alot of people were voting for handstyles that were imo, weak. they had alot of flare and alot of extra extensions but at the core the letters were weak. the point i was trying to make was that just because a handstyle is unreadable or super wild doesn't necessarily make it hot, it has to have good structure behind it, just like with a piece. a piece has to flow well and be solid, the same applies to handstyles. alot of those handstyles had so many unnecessary shit connected to it or the letters didn't flow well etc etc, it doesn't make sense that they get votes, while people with actual dope handstyles were getting passed up, either because people were voting for e-pals as you put it or because they just aren't able to spot good handstyles from shitty ones.

here is examples of what i was trying to say

amaze01.jpg

1035120914_4fd94320be.jpg

1040477913_b9cc2fc5e7.jpg

examples-graffiti-fonts-of-handstyle-script.jpg

3256345182_a6a9364fd0.jpg

none of these handstyles are really wild, all of them are legible, all of them flow well but they all still have style and are all still dope. this was the point i was trying to make the whole time. i don't know where you got from that that letters should be straight keyboard letters or something. they shouldn't be.

take it how you want to. but i never talked down on your shit, i've always digged your stuff, the only thing i said pertaining to your handstyles was that they would look better in markers. that was it.