Handstyle Battle!

PulzOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again i disagree with you peoples choices. i sometimes think people associate crazy handstyles as being better, when in reality the best handstyles are the ones that are quick,flowing,and legible but at the same time with style..

top 3 (imo)

EBA (gmv)

wildone

serotonin

one one niner get some fucking markers haha. i feel like i would vote for your shit more, because i remember your gator hands and they were on point, but the pen isn't doing it for me.

not hating anyone, thats just my opinion. im glad to see alot of people participating. eba is underrated as fuck in these battles.

but the pen isn't doing it for me.

You need a chisel tip marker to to let you know if I got style or not? OK. :rolleyes:

As far as your legible is better comment is concerned my shit is legible it flows it has style and most of all it doesn't look like regular ass writing I see on a daily....Anyone can write boring ass generic legible t-shirt graffiti tags, especially with a chisel tip graffiti marker.

Don't plan on getting a marker anytime soon so I won't be looking for a vote from you in the up coming battles. Next time I'm gonna slant my regular writing, add some designs to the front and the back and call it a hand.

Niner's moonshine handie looks really good with the pen, It would look worse with a chisel tip imo. But still, its worth getting a chisel tip marker, theyre only like a dollar.
Thank you, I agree that it would probably look worse with a chisel tip. And it's not a money issue it's a going to the store and buying one issue, I'm pretty lazy after working 10 hour days so i just use the pens my wife brings home from the drug reps. :lol: