Breast Cancer Graffiti

Zie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Most deodorants have aluminum flakes in the shit to make it work good

Use organic deodorants or none at all

The non organic doesnt work as well,

I know lots of heads dont give no fuck cuz we all fin to die soon anyways

but if u wanna live long & strong, dont rock that aluminum shit in your pits

especially if ur a bitch, you'll get cancer in your tits

Thanks dude, I didn't think you'd make me cry, but you did. Feel happy now big man?

Why are you so cruel?

I'm fuckin' sick every day. In pain, my bones ache, veins collapsed from chemo, hair still falls out, teeth hurt. Lost sense of smell. Vision's fucked up. Right arm numb. Hands weak. Now having reconstructive painful surgery. Even funnier, right?

I couldn't bear to look at myself for a month. Hilarious isn't it?

Sad? Destroyed?...only when I'm not the stronger woman I've had to become.

Yeah I like to shit talk people for fun on the internet just like the next guy but not with this kind of thing, that's taking it too far. I'm sure you've gone through hell and I've got nothing but respect for you staying strong.

lol im gonna go ahead and try to bust something out.....

Meet me in the street where nobody goes...

The only real writers even on 12oz are the ones on the home page member blogs!!! (mostly around my age as well.) Not you idiots bloggin' on Brick Slayers, Third fuckin Rail.

Come on freakfacenyc-fucker, let's see something get busted out...

How 'bout I carve LOL right across your face?

True to the game.

Meet me in the street where nobody goes...

The only real writers even on 12oz are the ones on the home page member blogs!!! (mostly around my age as well.) Not you idiots bloggin' on Brick Slayers, Third fuckin Rail.

Come on freakfacenyc-fucker, let's see something get busted out...

How 'bout I carve LOL right across your face?

True to the game.

Why the fuck u hatin on the one person in this thread who's not hating and actually trying to contribute.. SMH

Why the fuck u hatin on the one person in this thread who's not hating and actually trying to contribute.. SMH

yea man that aint cool :/ any way man post it wen ur done... cant wait 2 see an actually decent tag :)

lol im gonna go ahead and try to bust something out.....

Apologize if I truly misunderstood your words. All I saw was LOL...BUST SOMETHING OUT. Maybe you see how I may have taken it as another dagger.

Please forgive me if I hurt YOUR feelings.

Obviously, most/none of you on 12oz know me at all, don't respect me as a person-as a Mom-an artist-a graff writer-or even as a sentient being. That's really ok. Just don't fuckin' pity me, cause lots of people & animals are worse off.

I will not let cancer define me.

I bought my 1st scanner last nite. Had 100s of graff flix to finally be able to post. Our graffiti "vacation"/missions up to Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, then down to Tennessee in an F150 with our 2 dogs.

Then this shit fuckin' blew my mind.

Please just leave me be.

God, I HOPE my son never sees this...

• Like 1

Thats awesome... I own a tattoo shop in Baltimore and were doing $20 Breast Cancer Ribbons this week and donating the money to charity... (ik its off topic but the tattoo at the top reminded me of it)... And thx for the props

6214921809_160e936f76_z.jpg

bored with nothing to do

That's some kick ass handstyle. Writing that effortless takes A LOT of practice. Ha. Your showed a real sense of caring & kindness for myself & others.

Myson scribbled his tag on everything. Cereal boxes, house bills...any piece of paper was tagged.

Best believe you've touched my heart quite unexpectadly.

Thanxxx,HOPE xxx

WoW...lovin the tattoo...might have to drive down to MD for a ZIE tat.

...ZIE, INITIALLY i was trying to rescue /spare you from being hazed. Writers should have each others' backs & help an inexperienced new jack learn frome developed artists. Laughing at someone, unless it's COPE, is wrong. Lol

Inna-Respo...you have honored me & treated me with respect. Diggin the pics as well. Thanks so nuch.

ZIE, SWIF1, INNA_PRO_RESPONDER...PUNK ROCK PLAID FILL-INS

Good lookin' out!!!

Wanted to scan post my 1st pic dedicated to the people who contributed here. 8 friggin hours just setting scanner/printer up. Found a photo but of course it wouldn't stay cropped from 11x14"...

Naiveivil...thank you much as well....

Ny love & the Best

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL...

I feel deeply honored that you took the time to even THINK of me & with artwork as well.

Best believe you've made me feel amazing...I will never, ever forget the kindness shown to me by the 12ozers here.

Thank you freakeenyc.

DAMN, how fuckin' cool are you???