12 Step Recovery and Graff

Smokey Chuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is who I now am:

我明白在一個人的生命一個 diffculties。但。和多數民眾贊成一個巨大的,但對我而言,生命是什麼您知道如何處理,管理,處理,甚至忽略了自己的日常戰鬥和勝利是至關重要的生活充實的生活.......

“我已經看到了好的一面壞

而同比下降

而一切之間

我舔銀勺

喝了金杯

曾經有過的最好的東西

獲得真正的愛情

在我打破了他們的心臟

你知道在哪裡結束

它通常取決於你在哪裡開始“(像活在當下,並計劃未來幾年。)

每天都是新的一天........但是,我每天想到的是我的孩子,我會始終把第一,每天來他們看到我,我是誰,一個父親,一個聰明的人,一個可靠的傢伙......

他們是我現在存在的原因,當我去(happily!)我知道我離開他們知道我沿著我的知識傳遞,更重要的是,我的紀律。

一門學科,將超越任何世俗的(< - 我用這個詞鬆散),任何世俗的物質,思想,貪婪,思維過程的薄弱恥辱類型。

我有幸經歷了許多劣品和貨物,我會永遠知道我祝福。

Yo son, if you ain't buying bags of rock and hitting tags at every spot you smoke up.. You ain't shit son. Rock life. You should be mad blown out when you go bombing and hitting up the strip clubs and two cent hookers son.

Nah, but congrats on the sobriety. I've known cats who used graffiti as way to stay positive and focused. Ain't no reason you should have to quit doing graff unless its some sort of trigger for you.

• Like 1

this thread is dildos.

like my boy always says "if you ever hve to go to rehab for booze, youre a fucking pussy."

but in ll seriousness good luck on staying sober.

Yeah, you and "bros" sound like a real hardcore bunch. I just completed a nine month treatment program for alcohol. It was either that or the PINTA, you decide. I got weekend furloughs after four months though, gained 20 pounds, and worked out a tons. Made some of the best friends iv never had. end of kewl story brah

oh and graffiti shouldnt affect your recovery, unless its a trigger for your AOD use.

;)

• Like 1

Yeah, you and "bros" sound like a real hardcore bunch. I just completed a nine month treatment program for alcohol. It was either that or the PINTA, you decide. I got weekend furloughs after four months though, gained 20 pounds, and worked out a tons. Made some of the best friends iv never had. end of kewl story brah

oh and graffiti shouldnt affect your recovery, unless its a trigger for your AOD use.

;)

i dont know how im supposed to feel after reading this post,

so instead im going to keep drinking beers and texting this lil skank that ill prolly have roll through tonight..

cheers.