My flights tomorrow :)

chorus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not azerbaijan but that's really a pretty impressive guess n/h I am probably going there at some point in the not too distant future. Is their government that intense? I was reading about it. Aside from the Armenian border region it seems ok?

Its not azerbaijan but that's really a pretty impressive guess n/h I am probably going there at some point in the not too distant future. Is their government that intense? I was reading about it. Aside from the Armenian border region it seems ok?

I'm actually starting to feel a bit bad saying this shit to you dude. But the truth is when I saw that photo I thought to myself 'well...I guess she must have a good personality'.

Square? Seems to me I'm not the one trying.

you're the one on some all-star rap letter mural tour in some "undisclosed" euro location... yet you're posted up in your own thread, responding to every post (as you do in EVERY OTHER THREAD) within 10 minutes. you DO have time, and you ARE trying. quit fronting.Square.gif

:lol: faggot, if you care so much you go find the photo and I'll continue to laugh even harder at you for fucking some z grade pussy and saying she's wife material. You can sit there making up shit about how much time I have or whatever but you DID actually want to wife that bitch and she was actually very busted.

:lol: faggot, if you care so much you go find the photo and I'll continue to laugh even harder at you for fucking some z grade pussy and saying she's wife material. You can sit there making up shit about how much time I have or whatever but you DID actually want to wife that bitch and she was actually very busted.

I'm getting the impression you're generally a bit of a retard. Working some shit job, I think you were crashing at a friends house as well? Fucking ugly girls and liking it...Also you seem a bit slow. I can totally understand why I'd make you uncomfortable and you're umad.

I'm getting the impression you're generally a bit of a retard. Working some shit job, I think you were crashing at a friends house as well? Fucking ugly girls and liking it...Also you seem a bit slow. I can totally understand why I'd make you uncomfortable and you're umad.

it's like kicking a lost puppy with you, homie...