My flights tomorrow :)

chorus

I've been lucky enough to have an oppurtunity to travel for a few months. I'm starting out in a part of eastern Europe with a lot of Internet censorship and there's chance I might become too busy for 12 oz for a while anyway.

Either that or I'll try and post some photos.

Either way all the best!

Sincerly,

Fredrick Nurkenhover Esq.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twinkles there are definately ecko people in Europe.

Dcay, euro's are a law onto themselves. There's really no explaining the traksuits, crazy euro mullets, complicated hip hop handshakes and the pretty girls with hairy armpits. :lol:

it's none the less a nice place to travel.

Actually I'm going to a country under pretty intese government... Last time I was in that region a lot of crazy stuff happened. See how it goes this time I guess.

Real to be honest I just like to keep some seperation betweeen my real life and oontz life (I don't know why I just prefer it). I'm meant to be painting at a graff jam there (it's not work, its a pretty poor country so I'm just doing it since I wanted to visit anyway) as well as some similar stuff (again not for work, but it faarrrkkin feels like work). I really doubt anyone here would go to the effort to track me down but I just like to stay on the low in general. When I get to a country a little less remote if I haven't completely forgotten the oontz I'll let you guys know where I'm at.

Rips, excellent tracksuit shots. I'm getting excited just looking at the euroness. n/h

Medicine - :lol: this from a guy who practices witchcraft and who says he does "detective work" on his girlfriend. (I didn't bother with you at the time but what that translates to is that you're basically a douchebag and you've found a girl who's either busted or stupid enough to be ok with you being a douchebag). Don't talk to me dude. You come off like a total loser and I don't want any of that loserness near me, even on the internet.

Injury- Well actually right now I'm wearing hiking boots. (I know, lolwut? ) And seriously, the t shirt ninja wrap is a beter look that the bandanna don't you think? Le'ts not comment on the last part but I appreciate that you're an idea's man n/h :lol:

edit, I completely misread that. I dont really plan to spend my time in europe watching clean train videaos about europe... but I guess many europeans would do that. So props niglette.

im not the least bit u mad. im just being honest with you. You seem sad/boring as fuck and you really do seem like a loser. Hence I dont want anything to do with you. So unless you've decided you need my attention for whatever reason (jock rider), then there's no reason for us to keep talking (that means fuck off :) )

im not the least bit u mad. im just being honest with you. You seem sad/boring as fuck and you really do seem like a loser. Hence I dont want anything to do with you. So unless you've decided you need my attention for whatever reason (jock rider), then there's no reason for us to keep talking (that means fuck off :) )

:huh:

what country are you going to?

narnia