Travelling/Hitchhiking/essentially being a piece of shit

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really agree with the knife thing to be honest.

I carry one of these with me all the time-

OpinelKnife_open.jpg

It was cheap and it looks like a piece of wood when it's closed. I accidentally slashed my leg with it a few months back (1/2"deep or so) so I know that it cuts people just fine. Great value!

And if this thread gets derailed then collectively you're a dummy...this is one of those rare threads where I feel like I have something of value to contribute (since shit talking is so 2008).

1) Why does everyone keep talking about freezing to death? It's still 60+ degrees out at night. Well, it is in the Northeast at least.

2) You're black. No one is gonna pick you up.

3) My grandpa once left my dad at a bar about 30 miles outside Providence, so he started walking/trying to hitchhike. He got picked up by a guy, who asked him where he was going. My dad told him Providence, and the guy responded "No you're not."

After my dad punched him in the face, the guy explained that he was simply traveling in the wrong direction. After that he ended up walking the whole way

• Like 2

Also I've said it before. Have some real money stored and handy incase of an emergency. Tell people where you're going and keep a line out about your where abouts with several people. Sitting in a holding cell on in hospital in some new place without money or people to wonder where the fuck you are isn't a nice way to go out.

• Like 1