Are you occupying?

plantfood

There have been a lot of protests being setup jointly across the world in solidarity of occupywallst. These citizens have been camping in NYC for almost two weeks. They have faced arrests and violence. You can watch on YouTube. Or live at livestream.com/globalrevolution the websites to join or start an occupation in your city is occupytogether.com. Chicago is a few days in and Denver just started. Take our money back. We are the 99%.

Now with that said we are graffiti writers and have the ability to spread the word strong, far and loud. If you feel that it's a time for change. Join.

To any and all oontzers occupying. Please update us at 12oz so that more people can hear you.

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
but seriously.... graffitti writers occupying wallstreet.

cant speak for them but id just steal wallets and write on shit with a streak while the focus is on everbody else.

Some people actually care about the issues...

I support the movement a great deal and have been keeping up with the videos and such. However, being that I am in that 99% I have a fuckton of work to do daily just to survive. I can't afford to occupy.