Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WorldBench

Facebook Update to look like myspace

faebook has got to be loosing its e-mind. they think the more updates the better, just keep it fucking simple. even Tom from myspace got a facebook and says how he doesnt like myspace anymore, and that facebook achieved something he wanted to, as he left the website in 2009.

I'm sure this will have consequences in the future. Who fucking cares as long as I can see pics of hot girls that I'm friends with and can post links to punk/rap/metal/rock bands on youtube I don't give a fuck.

They feel the need to constantly change it, in order to keep people interested. They design it to be addictive so you come back, and they can't have people getting boring of it... that's bad for business.

Aside from that, I deleted my Facebook about a month and a half ago and switched to Google+. I'm a lot happier without having to read through all of the crap on FB from people I don't give a shit about. /notmad

facebook sucks now.

hopefully everyone gets too confused with social network sites and decide to go back to meeting people face to face or being isolated because everyone sucks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now