• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MAR

Neat

Do you use this word?

sfwtitties.jpg

Edit: WTF where is my poll?

I never use this word and I only hope it doesn't creep into my subconcious because of this thread.

When I was about 11 years old I lived well outside the city with my parents. My mother had some health issues and after those got really into organic food. She'd go grocery shopping in the city and would take me.

Shed go shopping I'd expore the alleys of the neighbourhood looking at the graffiti. A dude called 'neat' was painting that area at the time. I was looking at one of his pieces when this gigantic cat which I must have accidently spooked went flying past my face and over a fence.

I remember being shook and that's probably the only reason I remember the writer 'neat' :lol:

cool story br0

No no, I'm sayin that cuz I do the same shit. It's not right.

It's Not Right, It's Neat: How I Found My Doppelganger In The Miscellaneous Section Of An Online Graffiti Forum

Nomo.

It's Not Right, It's Neat: How I Found My Doppelganger In The Miscellaneous Section Of An Online Graffiti Forum

Nomo.

All things considered it really is oddfuture how similar our humor is. Head would more than likely implode upon the potential meet up. Finish each others sentencess lolkbai

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now