Ancient Aliens

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What do you guys think? Aliens or no aliens?

I'm kinda inclined to believe that given how large the universe is and how on so many occasions people have seen weird shit in the sky, that there might actually be such a thing.

Additionally, those ancient structure especially some of the ones in mexico are too perfect and too immense to have been made by people in the stone age. We can't even replicate those structure today in the 21st century with the same accuracy let alone explain how these ancient people were able to it.

With same logic most of the old gothic churches in Europe were built by aliens.

Perhaps the real reason we can't make shit this day and age, is because we're in a constant hurry, have the attention span of 3 year old and measure any human effort with money.

Grinding two pieces of granite together for 30 years will leave both pieces unharmed! It had to be diamond lazer cutting aliens!

ZVOqY.jpg

RockyTimeLine.jpg

JMnV8.png

That show is awesome. I remember first watching it last November and thought he was quite animated. I never expected to see him become a meme at all.

http://www.facebook.com/giorgiotsoukalosfans

Podcast: http://hw.libsyn.com/p/7/1/e/71eec19ac9ae6bab/podcast125.mp3?sid=7750cf0a47b174930d369fb0afbef8bc&l_sid=20288&l_eid=&l_mid=2666536

• Like 1

With same logic most of the old gothic churches in Europe were built by aliens.

Perhaps the real reason we can't make shit this day and age, is because we're in a constant hurry, have the attention span of 3 year old and measure any human effort with money.

Grinding two pieces of granite together for 30 years will leave both pieces unharmed! It had to be diamond lazer cutting aliens!

What viperface said.

Plus the fact that people were generally much stronger in those days due to their diets and day to day lives.

Man is definitely smart enough to have built all of that shit.

Another reason people think that it's not possible to reproduce in this day and age is due to stupid ass shows like this and others that are on THE FUCKING HISTORY CHANNEL spreading idiotic theories that have no foundation at all in anything involving logic or accepted science.

ALIENZZZZZZZZZZZ BRAH.

IDIOCRACY IS BECOMING REALER EVERY DAY.

The happiest day of my life was when I discovered there is a premium History channel. I forget what it's called, but my parents pay for it at their house.

There wasn't an Illuminati theory or retarded reality show that has nothing to do with history (Top Shot? You fucking kidding me?) to be found. I was blessed.