OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

pupusas

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

Glad to see its spreading overseas.

Hopefully this shit just keep getting more and more attention, who knows.

It starts in my city on the 15th, pretty hype but ill be curious to see how many actually come out and what the cops are going to do about it.

Anyone heard anymore about the Marines that were protecting the protesters in NYC?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have not, i'm bummed i can't make my local saturday march because i have national guard drill....

our first march in tacoma was initially met with a lot of police, they had multiple vans parked a couple blocks off, about 10 cruisers around the immediate park, and bike cops all over, they were disappointed that only about 200 people showed and we were completely law abiding.

hoping for 1000 on the saturday march. i hope so, if a town as lame as tacoma can get a thousand people interested and motivated then i believe we can do so across the nation.

That video with the SlurcH is horse shit. You can't even see her really get him. Regardless. Niggas ain't possed to hit SlurcH. You only get the knock-a-bitch-out pass if you absolutely cannot control her ass. That fool looks like he just went in. Smh. Fuck abouta pig anyways...

That video with the SlurcH is horse shit. You can't even see her really get him. Regardless. Niggas ain't possed to hit SlurcH. You only get the knock-a-bitch-out pass if you absolutely cannot control her ass. That fool looks like he just went in. Smh. Fuck abouta pig anyways...

This guy's all over it.

Just so we're clear, it's a bloke, not a chick.

Yeah but She/he had HIV so its basically the same thing

That guy sucks

A bunch of yelling for no reason at all.

^This.

Yelling at no one about zero. Guy is just making a scene.

I'm surprised no one is hating on dood for being a soldier.

Wouldn't that make him the enemy?? He supports the government these people

oppose?!?

you clearly don't grasp what this is about or what being a soldier is.

i'm a combat vet.

ows is not anti-government, anti-military, or anti-capitalist. it is against corruption and corporate control of our government. it makes perfect sense for those of us that have served to be pissed, and to be on the same page as the rest of the working class. politicians signing contracts with "defense" companies and influencing how long we stay at war to use their products...

and manute, yelling for no reason? how is that no reason? cops are fucking assholes to peaceful civilians and he's calling them out on it. what do you want? the cops to push him and everyone else there around an nobody to say a thing?

half the cop haters on 12 are now somehow sympathetic with the cops because they think these are hippies or something. ignorance.

Everyone has their reason for being upset with this country, soldiers and all, but seriously man. Dude was just looking for attention, which is kind of what this whole thing is about, but his message sucked

*The cops in that entire clip were keeping wicked cool, and not doing anything but their job while this guy ranted and raved about them trying to instigate more violence cause he knew there was a crowd watching.

I'm not a fan of cops, and everyone knows when you stir up shit in a crowd the first thing they do is mace and baton people, so why are you TRYING to get them pissed off yelling in their face to stop something they aren't doing? Get the fuck outta here guy, go hold a fuckin sign or something or start a real riot.

The marine says clarifies that he's pissed off because of events that were just taking place, are you thick or do you need to see A. act of violence follow be B. angry outburst in order to respect a valid point?

can he not be upset with the NYPD as a whole for all of the violence that has taken place? surely some of those officers were involved in prior violence against protestors, if not them, their coworkers and friends most certainly.

bigdoughnut: there are morons and fringe groups spouting their voice, as with anything filter through the morons and understand the core point, or be a moron yourself who can't apply basic critical thinking, its your call.

The marine says clarifies that he's pissed off because of events that were just taking place, are you thick or do you need to see A. act of violence follow be B. angry outburst in order to respect a valid point?

can he not be upset with the NYPD as a whole for all of the violence that has taken place? surely some of those officers were involved in prior violence against protestors, if not them, their coworkers and friends most certainly.

bigdoughnut: there are morons and fringe groups spouting their voice, as with anything filter through the morons and understand the core point, or be a moron yourself who can't apply basic critical thinking, its your call.

Occupy Wall Street is pro-violence against women.