JUST A FEW FR8S FOR DAT ASS....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

haha i laughed so hard when i spotted that keep it real freight. it was layed up in this spot in some middle of nowhere redneck town on a line that looked like it hadn't move in a few years. the whole line was crushed with stuff like "970 boyz" and other silly shit like that. that flick must be from like third hand trading, i've never even sent that to anyone but i did give a copy of it to one of my friends i think

he also has the exact same picture i have of a worm wholecar. the person i got it from i don't think has traded it with anyone else and told me he was the one to originally take the picture.maybe i'm wrong.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

holy shit to that ges.... that shit doesnt even look like it was painted on to the freight...that ges is dope as fuck....fuck looking at a "i already know what its going to look like" mber piece....when you can see something like that Ges......(im giong to catch hate on this one hah)

NAH MAN I FEEL YOU..........MBER IS GOOD AND HE HAS BEEN PAINTING LONGER THAN I HAVE BLAH BLAH...BUT HIS SHIT LOOKS THE SAME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG WITH A FLICK!!! AND DONT HATE ON MY WORDS.....

Originally posted by B52408

NAH MAN I FEEL YOU..........MBER IS GOOD AND HE HAS BEEN PAINTING LONGER THAN I HAVE BLAH BLAH...BUT HIS SHIT LOOKS THE SAME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG WITH A FLICK!!! AND DONT HATE ON MY WORDS.....

If I knew how to post or had a scanner then I'd prove you wrong my man!! MBER=fr8 god!!

Originally posted by SenorSeven

holy shit to that ges.... that shit doesnt even look like it was painted on to the freight...that ges is dope as fuck....fuck looking at a "i already know what its going to look like" mber piece....when you can see something like that Ges......(im giong to catch hate on this one hah)

i hear you. i mean that ges looks like it was done on a canvas...and i guess making a freight look like a canvas is a lot fresher than doing a readable name on a train. yeah because cultures that comprimise there origins for the sake of mass appeal last forever...ges rocks...canvases!

'the hate that haters produced'

" i hear you. i mean that ges looks like it was done on a canvas...and i guess making a freight look like a canvas is a lot fresher than doing a readable name on a train. yeah because cultures that comprimise there origins for the sake of mass appeal last forever...ges rocks...canvases!"

It's rather amusing that Nace is missed so much because he did "canvas freights" and ges gets hated on.. you duudes are hilarious. My take on it is, that Ges did not compromise the origins of freights to gain mass appeal, But he gained mass appeal by progressing and not being stagnant... everything in life moves foreward, well, almost everything. I'm sure that this dude can do some simple oldschool looking shit, but can you all do the opposite? Problably not. I like seeing good shit. Hot seone, Ges, next, ....

Guest CPT.BASS

BIG BASS BLOWOUT

i like the met and when , i am really feeling that keep it real, yo met you gotta give me a copy of that i wanna make it into a t-shirt,

Originally posted by 57chevy

It's rather amusing that Nace is missed so much because he did "canvas freights" and ges gets hated on.. you duudes are hilarious. My take on it is, that Ges did not compromise the origins of freights to gain mass appeal, But he gained mass appeal by progressing and not being stagnant... everything in life moves foreward, well, almost everything. I'm sure that this dude can do some simple oldschool looking shit, but can you all do the opposite? Problably not

you dumb son of a bitch...yeah its fucking AMUSING i (and others)miss nace..you cunt...comparing ges to nace you fucking dult...canvas freights you moron..nace was as real as they come and had alot more heart than fucking the whole 3a crew put together....find me one nace freight that looked like that fucking thing..christ...asshole die and i will be amused...

no discredit to ges either im just saying

Guest ACEHOLE

to the real freight heads

a ges anyone can cut and paste shyt on the net so stay off freights bull...do your walls ur a fake freight head and no way in hell a king.. give it up..... peace to all the real freight writers.....

ps yo lewis u have 300 in a year or all together....

Originally posted by 57chevy

It's rather amusing that Nace is missed so much because he did "canvas freights" and ges gets hated on.. you duudes are hilarious. My take on it is, that Ges did not compromise the origins of freights to gain mass appeal, But he gained mass appeal by progressing and not being stagnant... everything in life moves foreward, well, almost everything. I'm sure that this dude can do some simple oldschool looking shit, but can you all do the opposite? Problably not. I like seeing good shit. Hot seone, Ges, next, ....

ill have to agree with IHU on that one...you are a dumb son of a bitch for even bringing up nace...and then saying he did 'freight canvases'

nobody is hating on ges. i just tend not to be fond of all the super cleas german thin capped pseudo wild styles that are really more played out than simples will ever be. but hey thats just my opinion so whatever. no i cant do that shit, but i bet if i used custom caps and had a few months to practice up on it i could do something looking just as clean as all that shit. anyway your obviously some artschool toy who thinks graffiti is some beautiful form of artistic expression, so i dont even know why im even responding to you...you peon! just had to address the nace thing.

spotted today!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00154910f00000036.jpg'>

even in this shitty flik, nace burns the comp

http://freephoto-i.net/users/metwallnuts/GESFLOTER.jpg'>

what am i saying..there is no comp!

Archived