JUST A FEW FR8S FOR DAT ASS....

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit to that ges.... that shit doesnt even look like it was painted on to the freight...that ges is dope as fuck....fuck looking at a "i already know what its going to look like" mber piece....when you can see something like that Ges......(im giong to catch hate on this one hah)

Originally posted by SenorSeven

holy shit to that ges.... that shit doesnt even look like it was painted on to the freight...that ges is dope as fuck....fuck looking at a "i already know what its going to look like" mber piece....when you can see something like that Ges......(im giong to catch hate on this one hah)

cripes, man. i'm going to have to slap some sense into you.

Originally posted by mopius

dude...wait...where did you get this flick??

I GOT IT IN A TRADE FROM SOMEONE...NOT SURE WHO ...

Guest professor poopatronic

haha i laughed so hard when i spotted that keep it real freight. it was layed up in this spot in some middle of nowhere redneck town on a line that looked like it hadn't move in a few years. the whole line was crushed with stuff like "970 boyz" and other silly shit like that. that flick must be from like third hand trading, i've never even sent that to anyone but i did give a copy of it to one of my friends i think

Archived