Catching Live Lines - bench dvd

huntingtherare

DVD out now! All Freights all the time. No gimmicks, Nothing but trains from the beautiful scenic pacific northwest. Featuring a soundtrack worthy of smoking to, and over 35 minutes of bonus rolling stock footage to keep it going. Full running time comes in around 59 minutes. $10 w/ free shipping. Peep the webstore, http://huntingtherare.bigcartel.com to get your hands on one. and view the trailer here

Catching live lines trailer

6104490516_d6f8eb5455_b.jpg

6152531314_c35d8bcaef_b.jpg

6152523744_bfff7c5e31_b.jpg

6133664320_d57976aa1b_b.jpg

I'm not a big contributer to the 120z community, more of a flickr head. but figured some real rail heads out there would appreciate this and be into it. so anyways thanks for the support. keep it rail.

- hunting.

and im posting more flicks hold on

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Pacific north west?? Dog all your flicks look like Cali to me...

Northern cali, like jefferson state north, is still part of the pacific northwest. but yea your right, its that good ol cali part of the pacific northwest thats being highlighted here! most of the flicks i posted already and the flicks im about to post here and more generic benching, not saying the video is all jaw dropping glam but there are some pretty shots in pretty places. anyways thanks for checking it out!

• 4 weeks later...