mayweather vs ortiz

SonmyD

"Protect yourself at all times."

Ortiz touched gloves and hugged over the headbutt like 5 times before that. And he was still trying to caress him like a homo after the ref already said "fight."

All of this.

Was it a cheap shot? Sure. Was it legal? Absolutely. I watched the fight with an ex pro boxer and ex pro kickboxer, and they both couldn't believe Ortiz's retardation.

Also, the headbutt didn't just come out of nowhere, like the conspiracy theorists are saying. Ortiz was landing shots and Mayweather kept laughing, which pissed him off and made him do that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm okay what happened in the fight. I'd chalk it up as an vet teaching a greenhorn an important lesson. Always protect yourself. Ortiz wont make either of those mistakes again. Granted he doesn't really have a record as a clean fighter.

Oh and Merchant can eat a dick. He does this to fighters all the time. One day he's going to get his head knocked clean off.

some of yall hella funny.. the more i watch it

Shit was rigged.

that.. after that first lil sucker punch i would of think like ortiz would have some sort of response..all sorts of fucked up shit bout that whole situation..and who ever thought mayweather was running game on dude is wrong..pretty even fight till shit got fucked up.

anyways..they should of had this guy being ref..200px-Earlhebner.jpg

the morales fight was better..but the best part was merchant and mayweather after the fight.

LOL dude knows he did dirty that's why he couldn't answer Larry Merchant about what happened...granted Ortiz clearly went for a headbutt but he apologized right after and while the ref had them separated, no need to take it another level and win like a bitch...Ortiz had a chance and i think Mayweather knew it...got caught in the moment - it happens...the rematch if it happens is gonna be a blood bout for sure!!! I see another Tyson and Holyfield event...hahahaha

wrote this in a different thread...

some of yall hella funny.. the more i watch it

that.. after that first lil sucker punch i would of think like ortiz would have some sort of response..all sorts of fucked up shit bout that whole situation..and who ever thought mayweather was running game on dude is wrong..pretty even fight till shit got fucked up.

anyways..they should of had this guy being ref..200px-Earlhebner.jpg

the morales fight was better..but the best part was merchant and mayweather after the fight.

Even fight??? Floyd had the first three rounds, and Ortiz

may have been able to get the fourth till he got a boner

and headbutted Mayweather, costing him a point and the round, then the fight.

Before the headbutt, neither fighter had been anywhere near hurt by

any punches but Floyd was def outpointing Ortiz.

Mayweather got headbutted by a frustrated Ortiz who was clearly losing the fight. Ref says fight, Mayweather fights. "Protect yourself at all times", its said in EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. Yes, hitting someone while they are trying to tip-touch with you is not that nice, but anyone who has ever been involved in boxing will agree with me that what Ortiz did was borderline retarded, by exposing himself like that after blatantly trying to damage the dude with a headbutt.

And just to get it straight, I hate Mayweather, as a boxer he is fucking amazing, but his loud ass won't be shit in my eyes til' he mans up and gets in there with Pacquiao.

Boxing is dead.

Everyone is afraid to fight, its just 15mins of hugging and ducking.

They hype it up so much that neither side wants to take any risk because when they do and get KO'd

theyll feel like a punk for talking all that shit.

Weak. Ortiz is a retard, Mayweather is a faggot