Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keepitrail

Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

61806.thumb.jpg.16eed6bfa997e23631a3422bdde58a42.jpg

I saw this in a book shop recently. Seems like your story might have already been written. Looks awesome!

@Fist 666 The early years of my life... Haaaa but for real that chick on the cover looks straight up exactly like my girl.

image1_zpsg2gcq1tc.jpg.de676908735fe523f72ccd6d32a139d4.jpg

The U

image2_zpsooe16l24.jpg.34f874aeb39651d00fe9b77769573718.jpg

Backstrap + Feet + Bury the Head!

I got knocked the FUCK OUT last night on the Bart train in oakland. Asked a guy if I could move his bags and got called a "white devil". I turned around to acknowledge the person next to me who had laughed and got suckerpunched. Hard!! Dude grabbed his bags and dipped out right as the doors closed. HA! I can handle my own and have put many people in their place but hot damn I learned my lesson once again.

Haven't had a black eye in too long!! Cheers 12oz!!

11193162_820155331354875_2095241933_n_zps0swh5h0y.

12oz! Do away with this time limit shit! It's annoying as fuck as it is to upload pictures to a 3rd party site and copy paste blah blah blah fuck ! Don't go the bank website route where you get signed out every thirty fucking seconds! Please! FUcks sake leave it open ended and Mad Max this shit like it should be!! Too many fucking hurdles to jump through

Also I finished this painting tonight heh heh

KIR: can you explain the issue more clearly? This is a new complaint I haven't heard of happening.

^^ That's my buddy Eugor with the roller, and Cool Beans with the other roller. Both goofy ass guys. We had to row a fuckin blowup boat to get to this spot. I got lost and showed up late. Hence my lack of sprap ray

This is a trailer that my good friend of many years just finished editing. He is like a ninja camouflage Kubrick, who will come with everyone to the sickest fucking landmark spot and instead of painting, he'll film everyone else. A true selfless bastard that will go balls out, hanging his ass over a freeway heaven spot so he can get a good flick of your piece. Then go out the next night and do a crazier spot than you, and film it himself, just to rub it in your titties.

^^ Watch this video - if you have youtube stuff comment on it. It's got all of me and my homies in it being goofballs. Share it. Make us do more stupid shit and film it.

• Like 1

5 minute edit is a real thing and it sucks.

KIR still doing it. Thanks for the update and please keep doing it.

..oh actually I just realized you can click the "broken image symbol" in the post, and it takes you to photobucket -> you can actually view the image, it just doesn't embed in the forum..

This is a trailer that my good friend of many years just finished editing. He is like a ninja camouflage Kubrick, who will come with everyone to the sickest fucking landmark spot and instead of painting, he'll film everyone else. A true selfless bastard that will go balls out, hanging his ass over a freeway heaven spot so he can get a good flick of your piece. Then go out the next night and do a crazier spot than you, and film it himself, just to rub it in your titties.

^^ Watch this video - if you have youtube stuff comment on it. It's got all of me and my homies in it being goofballs. Share it. Make us do more stupid shit and film it.

Liked, commented,subscribed, and shared

FUCKING A'

• Like 2