Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • KILZ FILLZ unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • KILZ FILLZ unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @KILZ FILLZ thanks for pinning this again.

Unfortunately all the images from the first 50 pages seem to not work anymore :classic-sad:

I suppose there's nothing one can do about it, as back then they were hosted elsewere and that hosting has died / expired by now? Just checked via archive.org but they're not showing there as well so I guess it must be the dead hosting..

That's really a bummer if they were all lost forever now.

@misteraven do you reckon there's any way to recover this?

On 10/7/2022 at 10:30 PM, Deine Mudder said:

Hey @KILZ FILLZ thanks for pinning this again.

Unfortunately all the images from the first 50 pages seem to not work anymore :classic-sad:

I suppose there's nothing one can do about it, as back then they were hosted elsewere and that hosting has died / expired by now? Just checked via archive.org but they're not showing there as well so I guess it must be the dead hosting..

That's really a bummer if they were all lost forever now.

@misteraven do you reckon there's any way to recover this?

I’m pretty sure they were working on trying to recover images from some long lost server years ago after the redesign, but I doubt that will ever happen at this point.

I support keeping this thread pinned forever. KIRs posts and the conversations with other users tells part of his story and keeps an account of his legacy.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...