Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Friends and Fam - I am back. Misterraven and several others have dug me out of the homo dungeons of solitude and breathed fresh air into my woefully bankrupt lungs. Good timing - and thank you.

So here it is. I just got out of rehab. 30 days of a 90-180 day program in Berkeley. Long story short - "long story short". If that makes sense. They wanted to keep me but I did not want to be kept. That being said - I left on good terms. Anyways... Medi-Cal covered everything - Thanks Obama!

A lot has gone down this year. A lot more than I ever thought possible. But it is what it is. Big changes...

I'm once again homeless and single. Well - not all that single. I just picked up my doggies from the kennel. I had to board them for the 30 days I was in rehab. Bankrupted me. $50 a day... But I needed to get sober and detox from my crazy as fuck girlfriend of 6 years.

I'll write more about how the past 6-7 months unfolded in a bit. I'm in Nevada City, CA at the moment, staying at a friend's crazy ass compound. Deep in the woods, Saunas hot tubs pools and cabins, all in solitude. In the coming week I'll return to SF, pimp out my van a little more, and start driving to Wyoming to clear my head and get the fuck out of dodge. I finally realized after breaking it off with this girl and losing my mind that I fucking hate living in the bay. I haven't been happy in five plus years - ever since I moved there. So fuck it. Done with my abusive partner, done with living in a giant city. Ready for new adventures.

• Like 8
  • Props 6

Also thank you for everyone who's kept up with me the past what - five years? More? Y'all kept me going. More than family at times, seriously. Pictures and more to come soon

\

- ANYONE IN : NORCAL - NEVADA - UTAH - COLORADO - MONTANA - IDAHO - KANSAS - NEW MEXICO (ESP SANTAFE) - TEXAS

Please feel free to hollar at me and direct me to the nearest shower and/or game of billiards/chess.

Most of all - take me to paint

• Like 4