Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

Ah, sorry I missed you. You all have me absolutely hysterical. I would encorage and be delighted to receive any weird shit or whatever you pick up, or a letter or anything, from any of you. Or a visitor is always welcome. I hesitate to put this adress on here, but I decided that only something of more adventure could come from abandoning my more rational nagging of "don't do that".

265B Butts Road (yes Butts) Morton, WA 98356.

And make sure to put a return address on there if you want some form of respondence.

For now I will only have some more photos and less stories, as I am writing those mostly on the tyepwriter and writing twice is not as fun.

Pacific Nortrhwest, all those trees and wild strange tubes that feel like rubber and rot

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

I don't know if it was some sort of children's graveyard, or where people put their baby stuff when they died, bjt it was not what I was expecting. There was not much of a path to the area, and it seemed overgrown with aspens and bushes and vines. IMG_1880.jpg

Definately one of the stranger moments. I moved my camp a few miles more into the woods after that.

feral dogs looking alot less feral then the ones i have come across. those are great!

i too hoped the next photo would have something to do with the screwdriver, blood and the cat with a hole in it. keep it up and be well man!

i will for sure be one to mail something after your provide a list of things you might need or make you happy...

Ohhh ! ONLY 15 MINUTES! Shit there's so little time fuck fuck, Send me things! Anythings, letters, pictures, animals, stamps, things to paint, things to paint from, sign me up for junk mail I don't care!

Shit I thought I would have more time to post more pictures and comments - I will leave you all with thanks and appreciation for being ever so encouraging on my adventures. I will not stay long at this cabin, maybe another couple of months. It is too cold and wet to be of any value to an oil painting studio...

IMG_2131.jpg

I had hoped to write more, but it will have to wait. I am trying to make one painting per day until the 12th where there is a show in which I hope to justify my staying here through the sale of poorly painted pictures subtley inspired by Toulouse-Lautrec and Renoir and Rauchenmberg etc etc, Here is an exquisite photograph of my dear landlord, as he sits in excitedness for the meal I prepared for us both! I must go now, but i will be back soon, to respond to everything. And it may well be said that such treatment as to my landlord will be given tenfold to any who write me letters or send me packages!

IMG_2107.jpg