Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

"yowhyustandincosetamefker"

"What's that?"

"why you standin so close to me mufucka"

"Uhhh, I'm waiting on the computer behind you... Is that alright with you?"

"mmfhfhf yeh jus stay the fuck away from me"

"right. I'll try not to peek at your facebook"

"fuck you"

At times, I can get quite lonely. Then at some point you get past it, and an uneasy nervous laughter starts in your guts, right above your testicles, and starts to travel up through your diaphram and into your lungs and then it swells into your brain and starts coming out of my eyes and you see all sorts of humor all around you, and find friendship in the newest ways..

IMG_1865.jpg

Found a cabin out in the woods of Washington. Might stay a month or two . Such a strange time. The cabin is... Well the guy told me it started as a chicken coop and after he started loving in it, was built up from there. Apple trees, a second sink outside for "gutting and canning and whatever else you wanna do". Water gravity fed from the mountain and a manual hot tub outside. Feral sheep and bears. Waiting on word from the guy tomorrow. It had a Russian flag on the front door and a bulliten board of hundreds of random paper money pinned on the wall of the bedroom. 30 miles of woods open up from the back door..

• Like 2

Found a cabin out in the woods of Washington. Might stay a month or two . Such a strange time. The cabin is... Well the guy told me it started as a chicken coop and after he started loving in it, was built up from there. Apple trees, a second sink outside for "gutting and canning and whatever else you wanna do". Water gravity fed from the mountain and a manual hot tub outside. Feral sheep and bears. Waiting on word from the guy tomorrow. It had a Russian flag on the front door and a bulliten board of hundreds of random paper money pinned on the wall of the bedroom. 30 miles of woods open up from the back door..

Welcome to Washington, don't mind the rain.