Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

Sounds romantic.

man, we stayed up till 5 am on the back porch talking. Dude was not sane.

ted-jesse-ernst.jpg

The guy on the right is his kid brother, the dude who stayed in the lodging place with me. I read afterwards all the stories about him. He had a life sentence, with no parole and no early release or anything. Apparently after some years the verdict was overturned or something, He told me that he really got out on some technicality, and that he went into the insane asylumn for a while, then got out. He was telling me about how messy the murder was... like he had to switch shoes because the ones he was wearing were completely swimming in blood, moving the body around, and doing wahtever his brother said. When he told me his brother told him to "finish him off", he started talking real weird, like a lot slower and more deliberate. Told me "i didn't do it, I couldn't" like five or six times in a row... Man, that kid was strange. But the murder was over 10 years ago. Anyway he wanted me to go shooting groundhogs with him the next day, but I had scheduled to work on the farm all day seeding. I declined the offer... kind of wish I'd went shooting with him, but something told me really not worth it.

• Like 1

ted-jesse-ernst.jpg

The guy on the right is his kid brother, the dude who stayed in the lodging place with me. I read afterwards all the stories about him. He had a life sentence, with no parole and no early release or anything. Apparently after some years the verdict was overturned or something, He told me that he really got out on some technicality, and that he went into the insane asylumn for a while, then got out. He was telling me about how messy the murder was... like he had to switch shoes because the ones he was wearing were completely swimming in blood, moving the body around, and doing wahtever his brother said. When he told me his brother told him to "finish him off", he started talking real weird, like a lot slower and more deliberate. Told me "i didn't do it, I couldn't" like five or six times in a row... Man, that kid was strange. But the murder was over 10 years ago. Anyway he wanted me to go shooting groundhogs with him the next day, but I had scheduled to work on the farm all day seeding. I declined the offer... kind of wish I'd went shooting with him, but something told me really not worth it.

Was he calling YOU groundhog?? Fuck going anywhere with killer.

Just updated on the last few pages... While in a laundromat. Damn do I feel boring now!! KeepItUp KeepItRail!

I think I must BBQ dinner now haha

ted-jesse-ernst.jpg

gnarliest shit in your whole thread my dude. It'd be fucking nuts to go out shooting with someone

convicted of murder that you don't really know. I'd constantly be thinking about the past and

that I should shoot the guy.

I figure when the murderer had to climb over KeepItRail's bone and blood covered car with no seats that he had meet a new friend not a victim.

thats exactly what i thought.

ive always been a huge tier fan. this is the best thread ive ever read.

TIERDO. THE WEIRDO. FOR REALDO

Found this little guy yesterday.

Saved some of his quills - they weren't near as long as I'd have expected. Dont know what I'll do with them.

IMG_1929.jpg

I do make some money here and there. I made a little stack when I was in Whitefish, MT cutting timber and splitting wood in exchange for some pay and a place to stay. This dude lived in a fucking mansion on top of a huge hill - it was unbelievable. The house was all fucked up on the inside and outside, the type of guy that will start to change a lightbulb and redo the wiring of the whole house, and then decide he should add a deck before he rewires it, and then. Etc. Very annoying. I left after 3 days and told him I'd come work for him when he got it together.

IMG_1918-1.jpg