Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

How did you get that?

I was hiking in the woods above the interstate 90 area going into Idaho from Montana...pulled off the road into the base of one of the mountains, in a large keystone outlet of rock, and miles into the woods, stopped at a trailhead and went hiking. At the top of the mountain it was covered in a thick mist, impossible to see farther than 20 feet. Right below the summit there was a small nest of trees in a flat shelfed The trees were well over 100 feet tall, douglas firs and pines, all heavily saturated with the water in the air.... it was a moment i will never, ever forget. I spent hours in that small glade, watching the birds and the fog shifting across the valley..

How did you get that?

I was hiking in the woods above the interstate 90 area going into Idaho from Montana...pulled off the road into the base of one of the mountains, in a large keystone outlet of rock, and miles into the woods, stopped at a trailhead and went hiking. At the top of the mountain it was covered in a thick mist, impossible to see farther than 20 feet. Right below the summit there was a small nest of trees in a flat shelfed The trees were well over 100 feet tall, douglas firs and pines, all heavily saturated with the water in the air.... it was a moment i will never, ever forget. I spent hours in that small glade, watching the birds and the fog shifting across the valley..

i have not in my entire life herd of a 2wd Subaru. didnt even know they made that. sure you dont have some totaled car frankenstein put together or something?

you got stuck good though, what was it like a beach sand surface?

covered in a thick mist[/size], impossible to see farther than 20 feet. Right below the summit there was a small nest of trees in a flat shelfed The trees were well over 100 feet tall, douglas firs and pines, all heavily saturated with the water in the air.... it was a moment i will never, ever forget. I spent hours in that small glade, watching the birds and the fog shifting across the valley..

Poop mist?!

i have not in my entire life herd of a 2wd Subaru. didnt even know they made that. sure you dont have some totaled car frankenstein put together or something?

you got stuck good though, what was it like a beach sand surface?

The Impreza 2.5 RS was 2WD for a while too. It wasn't until 2004/2005 when they made all their cars have AWD. Keep up the great thread.