Travel Log - Hunting, Hitchhiking, Painting & Getting Dirty: Traveling Across America

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Travel Log - 2011 - USA

i have been to a place worse or similar to the above mentioned called Centralia, Pennsylvania. the whole place was taken under eminent domain and dont even have a zipcode! i thought it was FULLY abandoned but there are a few super creepers that still live there. its nuts. the mine has been on fire since the 60s. its so ill... the roads are all buckled and cracked from the wicked heat and fire below. the air is fucked.

also im sure traveling with a little sack of weed is the least of his worries if he has guns in the car. just sayin....

Centrailia is fucking awesome, I was there two weeks ago with the intentions of making a photo thread and sharing with channel 0, but left my camera battery at home. Next time.

Nice thread dude, I'm really envious of you right now - wish I had the balls to pack up and leave to do something similar.

Did KEEPITRAIL really say he would be hesitant to eat a prairie dog?!?! I am shocked and a little disappointed.

Oh, and feed prairie dogs to starving dogs!

*edit

uhhhhhh never mind.

"Prairie dogs are also very susceptible to bubonic plague, and many wild colonies have been wiped out by it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_dog

Prairie dogs run wild in certain parts of Denver. they are filthy from what i herd too..

also, KIR, if you have say a Nevada CCW and have a handgun and take it up the road into CA, they can and will fuck you for it if you take it. same if you drive to the east coast with a permit from say Nv or Tx and get pulled over or its found in any northeast state your looking at jail time, just letting you know... the last page of updates were great. keep it up as always...

i know i cant keepitrail. i dont trust my piece of shit truck to last, and im not taking my .22 with me... so i think il take a greyhound to rva and hang out there till i find someone who knows more about riding freights then i do.

but im already talking more about it then i am being about it.