You guys are getting quite old now huh?

2004WasAgesAgo

^ forty isn't that old. When I was 21 I met some forty year old lawyer at a party in Melbourne. Just out of boredom I was asking her legal questions ( I think I'd just beaten a court case or something).

A month later I got a text saying she was in Sydney and I ended up in her habourside hotel room. Even though I got there around 8 pm she was so wasted she lauched an empty vodka bottle off her 11th (?) story balcony within ten minutes of my arriving there... everything went smooth with no regrets.

Cool story br0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not one of those are you.. Im 21 and nothing is worse than peps family trying to hang out. Not a good look hun.

I hang out with my kids a lot, actually, but not usually when they're with their friends. If I am hanging out with them and their friends, it's cuz they're coming along on something I want to do (not me tagging along with them).

But thanks for the concern. I'd hate to be seen as UNCOOL. :rolleyes:

^ That's sad br0 you should be all stoked on life around 30

puberty and living with your parents eats dumpster crotch.

Right?

If anything I'd go back to 23-26 since I had some $, my independence.....

Look man, I don't know about all that "Change the World" shit,

but what I do know, is that they be going crazy over this, man!

I'm tellin' you! And the bitches? Oh, Lord! The bitches!

Yo!

They do anything for this, man!

Yo, I had my jimmy waxed every day last week, ya understand?! Several times a day!.

I'm 37 and cruising along at the moment. Just moved to a new town and changed jobs after a 18 year stint in the last one, got pretty burnt out so this last year have been working part time and spending good time with the wife. I do miss the energy I had 20 odd years ago but don't miss the home life of back then, it's nice to have a place to call home now and want to be there for more than to sleep & eat.

Work did sap a lot of my 20's away as I did massive hours & travel but it did set me up for now with a small home loan and some good assets so I wouldn't do it any different. Some mates are just starting to settle down a bit now but are struggling with debt and house prices here are still nuts.

I need to get fitter as I want to start skating again as there are just so many parks now unlike here in the 80's when you had 6 for a whole state so apart from being older & fatter life feels pretty good.

seriously, i wouldn't go back to being a teenager for ANYTHING

it always stuns me when people want to be that age.

so confusing

do you [guerilla925] just hate any sort of responsibility?

i couldn't wait to take total control of my life

made it into exactly what i want.... fuck society's definition of grown up, i handle my business and have fun. the end.

I hang out with my kids a lot, actually, but not usually when they're with their friends. If I am hanging out with them and their friends, it's cuz they're coming along on something I want to do (not me tagging along with them).

But thanks for the concern. I'd hate to be seen as UNCOOL. :rolleyes:

ha. my mom is 50, she parties harder than a lot of people i know.

mad fun