You guys are getting quite old now huh?

2004WasAgesAgo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some who are late bloomers

HOLLA.

Worrying about timelines is pretty pointless unless you really want to gauge yourself by other people's standards.

Pretty sure nobody in here ended up in here by doing that.

I'm 35 and baby faced, so I look and act young because there isn't an old man staring at me in the mirror. It kinda hurts me in business since my clients think I'm 20.

I'm 33.

Not quite "babyfaced" but I look younger than I am.

It does kinda' hurt with jobs sometimes.

I'm also in the best shape I've been in my entire life, so there's a give and take, I guess?

30's are the new teens.

FUCK THE POLICE.

Ps- when you say you always have a polystyrene cup nearby are you refering to the promethazine/codeine cough syrup that the rappers drink?

Honestly, I've never had "purp" since all I get is Tussionex. I should try the promethazine/codeine at least once just to say I drink what rappers drink. Ha. I'm sure I'll be disappointed though.

just turned 31, yep I'm a old head now. no kids, no mortgage and no plans on having either at this point. Steady paying bills, stacking money and traveling when I can.

I started lurking brickslayers/metalheads in 2001 only been fucking with Channel Zero for a minute now.

For some reason this thread reminds me of this (XM radio people will know):

"We house boatin. We got 3 house boats & strippers. Thats just my life right now."

I'm 41. My oldest kid is 21. It's weird, having kids so young--everyone with kids the same age as mine are usually 10 years older than me, and I have nothing in common with them. And people my own age have kids that are still young, so I have nothing in common with them either.

My husband and I are like 40-year old teenagers, anyway. I have more in common with my kids and their friends than I do many adults I know.

• Like 1

I'm 41. My oldest kid is 21. It's weird, having kids so young--everyone with kids the same age as mine are usually 10 years older than me, and I have nothing in common with them. And people my own age have kids that are still young, so I have nothing in common with them either.

My husband and I are like 40-year old teenagers, anyway. I have more in common with my kids and their friends than I do many adults I know.

Your not one of those are you.. Im 21 and nothing is worse than peps family trying to hang out. Not a good look hun.