You guys are getting quite old now huh?

2004WasAgesAgo

Well its ok, cause I too am pushing 30, and remeber using a school laptop when I announced to you all the anxiety that rode over me in going from 19 to 20 WHOA! (I was the topic of much ridicule) but its was ok because I could clown LENS for being 30

(holy shit he'd be hitting 40's by now)

see your twenties are for studying, light non commital employment and for running around the real world wondering our next move. I did just that, its cool, But what now?

Thirties? I've got the job/house situation lock solid. But have no idea what to go out and disover with this already tamer decade.

I remember joker had a thread on here posting pictures of some ridiculous house he was living in and serving his guess fresh hand poured martini's (with the olives)

So this thread is to discuss what changes happen in your thirties and what society expects of you to function among them.

symbols, pistol, theohuxtable, seeking, Mr abc, you all would have all hit this decade fairly recently i presume?

Share:

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit my school didn't have things like laptops!

Im 33 now doesn't feel that much difference, depends how responsible you want to be, drinking hurts more which is a pity, I quite often think that now is the time to start stealing, no one follows 30s/40s about in shops, but then I think that is still my juvenile nature coming through.

I don''t see why you should change who you are just because of your age, depends on what sort of reponsibilities you have, but just enjoy yourself, stay travelling, continue bettering yourself, get moany (because you now have a legitimate reason to moan - you're old and things were different before).

hit it recently?

:haha:

i'm fucking mid-thirties now

taking life by the reigns

being an adult is fucking great; i do what i want.

how ya gonna get to be this age and ASK PEOPLE WHAT IS OK TO DO?

define your own boundaries!

make success your own happiness..

(and if you haven't figured out who you are and what you want by now.. you might be in trouble.. prepare for that midlife crisis to hit hard and early.)

not much has changed for me except i travel a lot more and my graffiti has improved tremendously. i have a lot more hobbies and skills..

i have a good career but that got started in my twenties.

now i can talk about doing shit on various continents...

good luck finding some of those old heads on here though, peeps are moving on. ..and i think some of em are closer to 40 than they are to 30.

Yo, dude is 31, livin in his moms crib Ex-convict, was paroled there after his long bid Cornrows in his hair, still slingin, got a crew They break his moms furniture, watchin Comicview Got babies by different ladies high smokin L's in the same spot he stood since, eighty-five well When his stash slow, he be crazy Saved by his moms, hit her on her payday Junior high school dropout, teachers never cared They was paid just to show up and leave, no one succeeds So he moves with his peers, different blocks, different years Sittin on, different benches like it's musical chairs All his peoples moved on in life, he's on the corners at night with young dudes it's them he wanna be like It's sad but it's fun to him right? He never grew up 31 and can't give his youth, he's in his second childhood

• Like 3

Yeah im 35. Graffiti didnt ruin my life but i use it like a crutch. I always got her. LSD when i was young fucked up my brains. Had a desent, got in shape, got clean, stoped painting, got an airbrush, painted dope shit, got fired from job, got drunk, smoked crack, fried brain,and i swear to you the root cause of all my troubles is smoking Black and Milds\Cigarets. i swer to god smoking makes you dumb.

Do not be like me.Babies are a blessing.Say difrent fuck you